Scotty and Rafa on the FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice one. Come on you Spurs!

1 question though. How comes FATV can talk about Arry perhaps being Ingerlund manager? Ain't that tapping up? (I'm sure DL's legal team have noted.)

frontwheel said:
Nice one. Come on you Spurs!

1 question though. How comes FATV can talk about Arry perhaps being Ingerlund manager? Ain't that tapping up? (I'm sure DL's legal team have noted.)
I'm sure they have a ton of disclaimers on their website loking to get around this.

Rafa's outlook on the Bolton game was great. None of this 'they'll be strong and they'll have a gameplan' mentality, it was 'them fuckers will be scared of us' which feels much more what you'd hope our team feel like. Not complacent, but sure of themselves.

Raitei said:
Rafa's outlook on the Bolton game was great. None of this 'they'll be strong and they'll have a gameplan' mentality, it was 'them fuckers will be scared of us' which feels much more what you'd hope our team feel like. Not complacent, but sure of themselves.
Ihope you'reright, because recently that seems to translate to "we're so good we can get away with phoning it in".

I can't see this because I'm at work, all I can see is a big white gap. Can anyone give me the gist? I hope they're saying we're gonna win the cup or I ain't gonna be happy.

THE FA CUP....
WEMBLEY...
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!

what's NOT to like?

That's made me go all goosebumpy!

come the fuck ON YOU SPURS... let's make this happen!!

Back
Top Bottom