SCOUTING FOR BOYS

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Gascoigne

Forum Jester
Looking back, our scouting has been inefficient for years. If you list successful purchases and terrible buys then it is very depressing.
The latest, and most expensive, is Terrible Ndombele.
I am not starting this to have a pop at anyone in particular.
I looked up on Google who is in charge of scouting for us and it said they have all left.
What is going on ?
People keep linking us with every decent player. Recently we have apparently been offered a new goalkeeper for £25m - is this a priority within our transfer budget or has JM got enough money to do this? Surely there are many other priorities. Then we spend £56m on an ineffective French midfielder who doesn't play!
Who is taking responsibility for this ? Are we trusting them with another load of money to discover another Janssen ?

Being offered someone doesn't necessarily mean we will buy them.

Yes, we need to rebuild our scouting dept. since Poch saw the bulk of the last one off.

DOF would be welcome too.

I herd he had a mum.

SNN1309BNC-280_907251a.jpg

Looking back, our scouting has been inefficient for years. If you list successful purchases and terrible buys then it is very depressing.
The latest, and most expensive, is Terrible Ndombele.
I am not starting this to have a pop at anyone in particular.
I looked up on Google who is in charge of scouting for us and it said they have all left.
What is going on ?
People keep linking us with every decent player. Recently we have apparently been offered a new goalkeeper for £25m - is this a priority within our transfer budget or has JM got enough money to do this? Surely there are many other priorities. Then we spend £56m on an ineffective French midfielder who doesn't play!
Who is taking responsibility for this ? Are we trusting them with another load of money to discover another Janssen ?
I’m not starting this to have a pop.

but your first 3 lines did.

Back
Top Bottom