Scum on twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious Filth said:
It was trunk that said it, I did mention a gooner wearing a tracksuit and the team jersey at a rap gig. Funny thing, I'm fairly sure I've seen him at another gig wearing the same tracksuit and jersey.

In the words of the great Alan Partridge, saaaaaaaaaaad
Ahh yeah that was it. Both funny stories.

I had the misfortune of living with a Gooner in my final year at uni. He was a decent bloke except for being an absolute tool when it came to football. The worst of which being during the 4-5 game when I nearly ended up driving his face through the TV (it was his fault, he sat watching all games on TV wearing a red and white Jester's hat displaying absolutely no idea about foortball).

I guess the point is, that all Gooners of a certain age are completed ignorant :cunt: 's and spend most of their time trolling around on Twitter obsessed with us (remember when it was the other way around) and mainly failing to understand that when we point out that "The Tide is Turning" it has fuck all to do with the last 15 years of Champions League football but the fact we are a better side NOW. Fact.

It's true, :vdv: he said so therefore it must be

One prick on Twitter mentioned me after the Stoke cup match when I used #COYS...and then I checked him out and he'd done it to a few.

Needless to say he got a few abusive hashtag messages after we beat them cunts again.

I couldn't believe a prick I saw on holiday. Four days after we beat those cunts at the lane and this prick was getting into my swimming pool in Egypt wearing his woolwich bandana. What a wanker. My missus briefly got the hump with me for making a mong face at him and taking his picture.

frontwheel said:
I couldn't believe a prick I saw on holiday. Four days after we beat those cunts at the lane and this prick was getting into my swimming pool in Egypt wearing his woolwich bandana. What a wanker. My missus briefly got the hump with me for making a mong face at him and taking his picture.

Surely you need to photoshop him and post it here

Didn't take Andre Santos long to figure out what was up at Woolwich

scaled.php

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

They're gettin more aggressive and irrational with d shit they come out with (trolls only I don't follow any of the cunts ) but it's proof they're shitting themselves coz it's plain to see what's happening & their pansy ass manager is doing fuck all about it. Can't wait for van pervy to get his injury so we can all laugh at them. Fuckin knobjockeys.

As a Canadian I can buy all the ManU, Chelsea and Woolwich gear I want. Try to find me a Tottenham jersey, gotta order the damn thing.

I really like the fact that you guys scout Canada heavy, good for our boys, now give some back...

Lattes said:
As a Canadian I can buy all the ManU, Chelsea and a***nal gear I want. Try to find me a Tottenham jersey, gotta order the damn thing.

I really like the fact that you guys scout Canada heavy, good for our boys, now give some back...

Canada is still okay...

What about India...People dont really give a fuck about football here...going around asking for spurs jersey is also ridiculous...when you ask for it you get 'what is that'?

though I have found out a shop..the man said he'll get in december...bless that man... :excited:

Back
Top Bottom