Semi-Final Kick off...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree with with T. Your face is the key to our fortune. You stay up there in Burnley or wherever the fuck you northern monkeys live.

Can't quite believe it. The NLD is always an early kick-off (unless it's been moved to a weekday) and there's never really any trouble between the two sets of fans. However, Spurs vs Chelsea at 6.00 with an FA Cup final at stake? Criminal.

Just think about the journey home as well.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'll be on my guard.

Someone said on twitter that it's the Green Man, which I'm pretty sure will mean that Ricky has to face the pissy mud cliff again.

Which area is everyone looking to get tickets, if given the choice?
The one bad thing about these games is that you don''t know if you'll end up with the singers or the boring cunts from the west upper
:levystare:

I think I'm going to try to go for lower tier behind the goal and try to get about halfway up in terms of rows.
I was sat right at the front for the Chelsea CC final, which was amazing at the end of the game but couldn't see fuck all when Woody scored.

Back
Top Bottom