Semi-Final Kick off...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy crap , i was planning on breaking the piggy bank and go hunt some tickets on the black market. Was going to take my little brother but maybe i better take someone that can stand his ground a bit.

Never been between the 'neutrals' , are you allowed to sing and wear your Spurs shirts and so on in the neutral area ? Because you English have the biggest cunt stewards on the fucking planet. Nothing's allowed.

just noticed chelsea are playing on monday 9th april to fulham, gives us an extra few days rest and preparation.

noticed a few of them on facebook moaning about their schedule (hold your horses, you haven't beat benfica yet you cunts) got to laugh, i don't remember them giving us any sympathy when we played thursday night away in seville then had to play them early doors on the saturday a few years back.

i was in absolutely bits that day at stamford bridge so fuck knows how the players felt having to run around for another 90 minutes shortly after getting mugged off with a dodgey ref decision plus a 2 and a half hour flight home.

chelsea have got atleast 2 days in between both games, boo fucking hoo, deal with it.

stainesspurs said:
just noticed chelsea are playing on monday 9th april to fulham, gives us an extra few days rest and preparation.

noticed a few of them on facebook moaning about their schedule (hold your horses, you haven't beat benfica yet you cunts) got to laugh, i don't remember them giving us any sympathy when we played thursday night away in seville then had to play them early doors on the saturday a few years back.

i was in absolutely bits that day at stamford bridge so fuck knows how the players felt having to run around for another 90 minutes shortly after getting mugged off with a dodgey ref decision plus a 2 and a half hour flight home.

chelsea have got atleast 2 days in between both games, boo fucking hoo, deal with it.

We play on the 9th of April too, home to Norwich....

EssexYid said:
stainesspurs said:

bollocks i didn't know that, thank god you just posted that as i was about to make other plans! cheers

EssexYid said:
stainesspurs said:

It's Easter Monday. I think most teams play.

I'll be heading down by myself if I get a ticket. Looks like I'll have to smash a couple of Drunk Chelski fans before the game ;)

Is it massively weird that I want to make a quick trip over to Wembley to see the pissy mud cliff bar on my trip over? It isn't, is it? I mean, visiting the site of one of your favorite podcaster's most humiliating moments ever is standard fare right? RIGHT?

Ramsingh said:
I'll be heading down by myself if I get a ticket. Looks like I'll have to smash a couple of Drunk Chelski fans before the game ;)
538373_10150697629708427_668713426_9412115_2055747035_n.jpg

Doubt i'll have a ticket (unless any of you fine gents have a spare) but could well be worth going up there and watching it in a pub next to Wembley. Haven't been to Wembley with Spurs so I think even if i'm not in the ground, the whole atmosphere building up to the game will be fucking class.

Can't believe this game is a 6pm Sunday and the bin dippers at lunchtime Saturday.

If it goes off in a big way on the Sunday the FA have no leg to stand on. The tube ride up there with pissed up lairy types could be a bit lively. I remember a similar trip down to West Ham once when it kicked off on the tube. Not family entertainment.

:harryblow:

Back
Top Bottom