Sensible Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
Checkout this feature Sensible Transfers done by Tifo on YouTube....ours done a few weeks ago but Woolwich and Chelsea only on there very recently. Fascinating stuff and ours predicted Ndombele....

Gives a good insight I thought....most premiership sides covered.

Checkout this feature Sensible Transfers done by Tifo on YouTube....ours done a few weeks ago but Woolwich and Chelsea only on there very recently. Fascinating stuff and ours predicted Ndombele....

Gives a good insight I thought....most premiership sides covered.

Very much enjoyed watching ours and some options I’ve never heard of which always interests me to now have a look at, although he did lose me when his predicted team had Wanyama in.

Thanks for posting, although fuck watching the other two.

Very much enjoyed watching ours and some options I’ve never heard of which always interests me to now have a look at, although he did lose me when his predicted team had Wanyama in.

Put the other two up because it highlights their weaknesses perfectly and both of them can't do anything about it either because of rule violation or financial restraints.....luvvly jubbly.

Hope we won't buy Sakai.... a bit old for the PL.... if he was a center back ok but not rightback. Plus Ligue 1 is shit compared to the PL.

Ya the Wanyama thing made me laugh a bit, but I love Tifo - great content. Also love Seb Stafford-Bloor so listening to him on their podcast is great. Spurs supporter but just a great writer.

I saw a thread on another site earlier about Hull City’s Jarrod Bowen i’ve heard his name mentioned so many times the past couple of years and just didn’t think anything into it probably because he’s English and playing for a club who has always punched above its weight in the Championship yet a club who always done ok in the Premier league
HULL CITY FFS
It’s a good enough club for the Hudd
So anyway I figured i’d check him out on the internet tonight find out as much as you can from watching shitty YouTube profile videos and I have to say so impressed with what i’ve Seen and the huge low risk transfer potential in him I thought I would post my support on here to see what you lot thought about him?

I think we are guaranteed to sign Sessegnon and Lo Celso before the transfer deadline and really if I was Levy and Poch right now i’d be going all out to sign Bowen too rumoured to be available for 10-12 million and Newcastle sniffing round him with the potential he possess an ideal Poch player who presses high and breaks quickly with an eye for a pass just as much as a goal threat I think he represents an ideal bloomer under Poch who could see his value increase 10 fold under his tutelage.

Snap him up Levy

COYS

I saw a thread on another site earlier about Hull City’s Jarrod Bowen i’ve heard his name mentioned so many times the past couple of years and just didn’t think anything into it probably because he’s English and playing for a club who has always punched above its weight in the Championship yet a club who always done ok in the Premier league
HULL CITY FFS
It’s a good enough club for the Hudd
So anyway I figured i’d check him out on the internet tonight find out as much as you can from watching shitty YouTube profile videos and I have to say so impressed with what i’ve Seen and the huge low risk transfer potential in him I thought I would post my support on here to see what you lot thought about him?

I think we are guaranteed to sign Sessegnon and Lo Celso before the transfer deadline and really if I was Levy and Poch right now i’d be going all out to sign Bowen too rumoured to be available for 10-12 million and Newcastle sniffing round him with the potential he possess an ideal Poch player who presses high and breaks quickly with an eye for a pass just as much as a goal threat I think he represents an ideal bloomer under Poch who could see his value increase 10 fold under his tutelage.

Snap him up Levy

COYS

Supposedly it came down to him or Clarke and we went with Clarke. He's an interesting one though, biggest thing against him is a lack of pace. I suspect he's got plenty of offers from clubs like Southampton and Newcastle but he's waiting to see if something better comes along. Very low risk signing so wouldn't rule out something happening late on in the window.

Supposedly it came down to him or Clarke and we went with Clarke. He's an interesting one though, biggest thing against him is a lack of pace. I suspect he's got plenty of offers from clubs like Southampton and Newcastle but he's waiting to see if something better comes along. Very low risk signing so wouldn't rule out something happening late on in the window.

He looks very quick and tricky from what I've seen

Back
Top Bottom