SERGE AURIER AND THE POWER OF PERCEPTION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was Ok for him to leave when we could have replaced him but not now. We need him to make the numbers up but he can go in January if we do not see any solid performances.

He is far better than Trippier.

If it wasn't for frequent injuries and lack of regular game time he could have been one of the best RB in the league.

He's still the best RB at the club, I'll be gutted if he left in this window.

I thought the World had ended when I saw all those capitals in the thread title ;). I certainly won't be reaching for my handkerchief when his departure is finally announced.

We finished second on 86 points, then went and sold walker and bought this guy

That's as good an example as any as to why we are a shadow of that side from a few years back

He is far better than Trippier.

If it wasn't for frequent injuries and lack of regular game time he could have been one of the best RB in the league.

He's still the best RB at the club, I'll be gutted if he left in this window.
Better than Trippier? Then why didn't Simeone buy Aurier instead of Trippier. I don't see many decent clubs fighting go sign Aurier tbh

Back
Top Bottom