Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point it is not even worth getting mad. All players are working out in pairs of 2, not just ours. Ours just get caught on camera more than the others. or in this case, broadcast it themselves.

At this point it is not even worth getting mad. All players are working out in pairs of 2, not just ours. Ours just get caught on camera more than the others. or in this case, broadcast it themselves.
Yeah it's odd. Perhaps it's a lack of government leadership. If you look in any street there are people jogging in pairs. I do not believe they are all from the same house hold. If we want to stop people doing this we need to do what the French and Italians have done and limit the hours distance from home or stop jogging all together.

Shock horror pro athletes try keep fit in case season season continues

It really winds me up when we have this attitude. It's not something silly that's been blown out of proportion. Over 15k people have died for fucks sake and that's from being infected maybe before the lockdown was enforced. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT LIVE WITH. FUCKING SIMPLE. WHO CARES IF YOU'RE NOT FIT. AT LEAST YOU'RE ALIVE. train alone in the park, street or garden!!!

It really winds me up when we have this attitude. It's not something silly that's been blown out of proportion. Over 15k people have died for fucks sake and that's from being infected maybe before the lockdown was enforced. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT LIVE WITH. FUCKING SIMPLE. WHO CARES IF YOU'RE NOT FIT. AT LEAST YOU'RE ALIVE. train alone in the park, street or garden!!!
You are right, however I suspect they have likely been tested and both do not have the virus
It's more a matter of leading by example

What's the point of Serge Aurier? He makes so much noise for being a random right back with no special qualities. Sick of it, he's not worth the trouble and we don't need him. Get rid

The government should ban jogging and training all together. There is more droplets when you exercise than a stroll which makes virus transmission very easy.
The safest way to exercise these days in lock down is to have rampant sex with your partner, assuming you’ve been together for a while.

We should get rid because he is obviously brainless.

i dont see why our players couldn’t legitimately train together at our training ground - place of work?

also should have moved the players, coaches, and families into the lodge at the start and then we’d be winning the league as the best prepared team in the world when the lockdown lifts. Missed opportunity in my view.

We should get rid because he is obviously brainless.

i dont see why our players couldn’t legitimately train together at our training ground - place of work?

also should have moved the players, coaches, and families into the lodge at the start and then we’d be winning the league as the best prepared team in the world when the lockdown lifts. Missed opportunity in my view.
He's also a terrible footballer

Back
Top Bottom