Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love this guy but man he makes it hard doesn't he!?

😂

I mean, its clear all footballers have had hair cuts, Lamela has a fucking blonde bleach fade ffs, he hasn't done that himself.

But Serge man, whilst you and justcuts have probably been tested and are both not carrying the virus, it's not smart!
It's all about the hate...................

There's a new interview (Spurs in-house) with Bergwin and they actually discuss his "new" hair cut. But when Spurs fans wanna hate................

Posted a couple of days ago.
EYN0lx3X0AAczMA

Point is, no one gave a shit or said shit.

Why these footballers constantly have to freely provide the photographic/video evidence of their stupid misdemeanors is beyond me. Don't they ever learn? Speak about doing the tabloids' work for them. Thick as pigshit

Last edited:
Look. I don't give two shits if he got a haircut. The government shouldn't be telling grown ass fucking adults they aren't "allowed" to get haircuts. The big issue I have is his dumb ass put it on social media. If you're gonna break a rule don't post evidence! FFS

2 years left on his contract, which no one can ever convince me that he has earned a renewal of (certainly not on better terms), on or off the pitch.

Sick of the fucking sight of him. We sold the wrong right back IMO.

I'd have money on him wanting an increase in wage too despite being completely fucking shite.

I'm just jealous they're managing to get their hair done, my hairdresser is pregnant and I wouldn't dream of putting her at risk, so until we get the all clear to take up normal activities, I'm just going to wear a scarf or hat!!
The 'before' and 'after' photos are going to be interesting!!!

Look. I don't give two shits if he got a haircut. The government shouldn't be telling grown ass fucking adults they aren't "allowed" to get haircuts. The big issue I have is his dumb ass put it on social media. If you're gonna break a rule don't post evidence! FFS
And the club for DISCUSSING Lamela's and Bergwin new haircut an interview on Spurs official? Why haven't you come out and said this with the other two? Or does it take an actual photograph of a hairdresser to join the dots?

What do you think of Toby's hair, or is the reason why it's so trim is that it's really a wig and he doesn't have haircuts?

I'm just jealous they're managing to get their hair done, my hairdresser is pregnant and I wouldn't dream of putting her at risk, so until we get the all clear to take up normal activities, I'm just going to wear a scarf or hat!!
The 'before' and 'after' photos are going to be interesting!!!
Will you be posting the photos on here 🤔
I’ve had to start wearing a cap when I go out on my bike after the day it was a bit windy and I looked like Keith Flint by the time I got home 😳

Let's not pretend some of y'all haven't been that close to someone you shouldn't in the last 2 months.

Also, the Spurs staff are being tested pretty regularly.

Mountain out of molehill.

You seen the haircuts on the rest of the squad?

Why these footballers constantly have to freely provide the photographic/video evidence of their stupid misdemeanors is beyond me. Don't they ever learn? Speak about doing the tabloid's work for them. Thick as pigshit
Some of the transfer value these days revolves around twitter followers etc. Sad but just a sign of the times

I wish my hair dresser would cut my hair, she's apparently a pretty bad germaphobe so until lockdown is over I'm doing my own hair.

My wife on the other hand... Her hair dresser spent 2 days in my kitchen doing the wife, MiL, and 4 daughters hair.

Where's your proof on that?
To quote trump 'I get a lot of calls about it'. I thought I read it somewhere but can't find it so could be BS.

I'm sure social media plays a part though. If you have somebody with 1 million followers it is an opportunity to tap into the commercial potential of sharing merchandising, promoting the team (e.g. Son in Asia) and building brand awareness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom