Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes but they didn't there was NEVER any enforcement just advice. The police will not prosecute on these terms. So all the outrage needs to be directed at the complete clown show some people elected. Not at the clown that 'play's right back. Aurier is simply emblematic of the lack of governance, social distancing not wearing masks in public most people not just footballers are behaving just like him. Don't blame him he is what happens when lazy libertarian blowhards pretend to have a lock down.
You're right. I'm not criticising him per se. Like you, I agree the whole government response has been lackadaisical and feeble. I absolutely HATED Thatcher and Blair but I'm sure they would have responded in the best way unlike this government.

Aurier isn’t the only offender with this sort of thing, not by a long way, but this is his third incident and he chose to share it with the world.
Bit stupid really.
Talk about bringing trouble to your own door, but in saying that he will most likely just get a slap on the wrist.

Aurier isn’t the only offender with this sort of thing, not by a long way, but this is his third incident and he chose to share it with the world.
Bit stupid really.
Talk about bringing trouble to your own door, but in saying that he will most likely just get a slap on the wrist.

If they are honestly going to look into fining him, then they should give the proceeds to the NHS

Had already a bad reputation before we signed him, the geezer is a buffoon by nature and indeed a very average footballer.
Very poor call by Poch on that - especially when he always went off about player's character being so important to him. Now we're stuck with a clownshoe

That is fecking ridiculous. And I don't like the guy.
I'd imagine this has been cumulative for him tbh. Remember the time he went missing after allegedly getting arrested for smacking his woman up or something?

In fact, how many times now has he done something stupid on or off the pitch? Quite a fucking few.

If he gets a new contract it should have a fucking social media blackout clause on it, because he is clearly incapable of not incriminating himself, it's no wonder he's got a record.

If he concentrated more on his football than his hair, that'd be great too.

All of them that have had haircuts (unless someone in their family did it) should all be punished. I also think Serge is getting unfairly singled out when its clear others have had barbers come to see them.

Tbf he singled himself out by posting footage of it.

In all fairness to Serge, I hope the club haven't forgotten that one of the 3 times he was under orders from his manager.

To be fair to him, can anybody on here really put their hand up and say they have not had 1 single person from outside their household into their home?

Everyone I know in the UK seems to be endlessly walking around Tescos as 'something to do'.

Back
Top Bottom