Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually - it's just that some of us can watch someone play football, and work out based on what we see, whether they are any good or not.

Tiresome know nothing drones that pour their way through statistics forget that football is played and watched by humans.

If you honestly believe that Aurier is the 5th best fullback or right back in the premier league, then you truly know absolutely nothing about the game.

Bupkes
Brillant.

We should get some humans in to sort us out then because apparently our algorithmic scouting and coaching department isn't up to snuff according to **checks notes** some random blokes on the internet who "know football".

Brillant.

We should get some humans in to sort us out then because apparently our algorithmic scouting and coaching department isn't up to snuff according to **checks notes** some random blokes on the internet who "know football".
you should extract your head from your arse, you supercilious turkey

I don't doubt people use this kind of shit as a reference, but nothing beats an understanding of the game, how its played and a good set of eyes.

What is worrying is that our first team options are so poor that he seems to be a first choice. He is utter pony.

I don't doubt people use this kind of shit as a reference, but nothing beats an understanding of the game, how its played and a good set of eyes.

What is worrying is that our first team options are so poor that he seems to be a first choice. He is utter pony.
numbers-min.jpg

Supercilious...

I ascribe no morality to statistics.

If you want to be thick, be my guest.

Supercilious...

I ascribe no morality to statistics.

If you want to be thick, be my guest.
just stop posting, you look a fool, particularly when you have to resort to insulting my intelligence
You just dig yourself in deeper when you behave in a supercilious manner , but fail to recognise what it means.

when stuck in a hole of your own making, its wisest to stop digging.

It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

just stop posting, you look a fool, particularly when you have to resort to insulting my intelligence
You just dig yourself in deeper when you behave in a supercilious manner , but fail to recognise what it means.

when stuck in a hole of your own making, its wisest to stop digging.

It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
I'll keep posting as I please, thank you very much.

And you can keep using the word "supercilious".

Great quote BTW. 👍

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln (a supercilious American)

Back
Top Bottom