Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you think a higher % of Aurier's crosses from open play have turned into goals than TAA? (Also I probably agree with you that crossing is not his strength at all).
do they? you havent even posted proof. maybe theres better goal scorers on the end of auriers? why do you think trent takes corners and freekicks for them? must be shit at crossing, hey? how you can watch spurs and think aurier is competent when it comes to crossing is beyond me. the amount of time he gets on the ball in dangerous areas, only for it to result in him delivering a poor ball is criminal

They arent wrong that TAA is better than Aurier in his attacking abilities, but Aurier shits all over him in defending. TAA cannot track a player to save his life. If he was with us, Toby and Dier would be completely screwed.
no ones mentioned defending? youre trying to make a claim aurier is actully better at crossing than TAA. its laughable

they are premier league stats. theres a reason trent takes corners and freekicks for them, maybe just maybe its because hes good at crossing a ball. you still havent even posted your stats? i made the britton and xavi example to prove that stats can distort things...if you watch spurs and think aurier is good at crossing youre fucked in the head...stats cant help you
Oh dear Jesus, for the last time. I have never made any such argument stop @me because either you don't do logic or you are just being willful or thick. And I have NEVER posted stats. I don't do home work for the fucking Internet.

They arent wrong that TAA is better than Aurier in his attacking abilities, but Aurier shits all over him in defending. TAA cannot track a player to save his life. If he was with us, Toby and Dier would be completely screwed.
I have never once argued who is the "better" player. That's for kids on fifa. As it is entirely dependent on the manager and the system. Dele Alli from integral to Pochettino's Spurs to superfluous under Mourinho. I am well aware of TAA flaws as I said if you do start the other fullbacks fuck ups tread start with him miscontrolling a bouncing ball in his box to allow Ings to win a game. We were taught not to do this in under 15's by the way. But but but he can cross so so good!

I have never once argued who is the "better" player. That's for kids on fifa. As it is entirely dependent on the manager and the system. Dele Alli from integral to Pochettino's Spurs to superfluous under Mourinho. I am well aware of TAA flaws as I said if you do start the other fullbacks fuck ups tread start with him miscontrolling a bouncing ball in his box to allow Ings to win a game. We were taught not to do this in under 15's by the way. But but but he can cross so so good!
the debate was about aurier apparently being a better crosser than TAA, youve just gone right off track now and sound like a right numpty.

yea all players in the premier league are equal it just comes down to who the manager is and what system they use hhahahahaha

You don't understand do you? Okay I'll not be unkind. You can't claim statistics, that last sentence of yours makes no sense.
you asked why auriers 'open play' crossing stats are better?? where are these stats?

as i said even if it were true it still doesnt mean hes a better crosser of the ball, as he clearly isnt when you actually watch games!

I'd still back his stats over your drivel
do you actually watch the games? even someone who doesnt understand the game would see auriers crossing is incompetent. its not exactly complex, not only are the majority of his crosses dog shit, the time and freedom he gets to deliver a good ball and he still cant get it right. yet you come online and theres a few numpties trying to argue against reality HAHAHAH

could say the same about you. maybe actually have proof of 'stats' before you claim them. save yourself looking like a right idiot
You don't have a monopoly on the course a conversation takes. From your first boring post about crossing, even whilst you disputed statistics, I said it was not important to the way we play. Ergo it was not relevant in our assessment of the player. I even said you could have used other legitimate flaws in his game to criticise Aurer. That you are still repeating the same empty head shit tells me your a thick tosser who is now on ignored.

You don't have a monopoly on the course a conversation takes. From your first boring post about crossing, even whilst you disputed statistics, I said it was not important to the way we play. Ergo it was not relevant in our assessment of the player. I even said you could have used other legitimate flaws in his game to criticise Aurer. That you are still repeating the same empty head shit tells me your a thick tosser who is now on ignored.
the debate was about crossing you clown.

youd expect a nerd to at least be clever, a nerd thats an idiot must be a hard life. bore off now you wally. talking nonsense and shit

Back
Top Bottom