Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You would be wrong.

I just don't look at everything with Spurs colored glasses on and look at reality.
My comment literally said I would sell him, he's not consistent enough. That's not Spurs colored glasses. But to say he's the third best and would be worse if a academy player was healthy is just ridiculous.

Doherty is no where near Aurier, I love Tanganga but he's been injury prone so far and we have barely seen any academy kids in real action.

You just talk out of your ass.

My comment literally said I would sell him, he's not consistent enough. That's not Spurs colored glasses. But to say he's the third best and would be worse if a academy player was healthy is just ridiculous.

Doherty is no where near Aurier, I love Tanganga but he's been injury prone so far and we have barely seen any academy kids in real action.

Nope nothing ridiculous at all I am just pointing out the truth of Aurier being a garbage player. He is terrible.

See the mistake here is that you are still using the old system, based on logic facts and empiricism.

Simply put, Aurier has publicly said he wants to go and he’s not good enough to fight for (unlike Kane). So he needs to go provided we get a reasonable offer.

I would rather see Tanganga In that position and making mistakes but learning from them than Aurier who makes mistakes and doesn’t learn from them.

I won't disrespect Aurier like others are. He was the best RB in the league for a stretch last season and played very well at times for us. He also showed up to play shortly after his brother passed away. He has never not tried or given anything less than his all for the club.

He's just not the smartest player and mistake prone. I hope we can sell him to bring in someone else but I don't want to see him at a rival. He's the type of player to show up against us and play amazing.
:llorisunsure:

When serge is good he is actually quite good. But does make errors. He really ought to play a little like doherty/trippier who let people put crosses in and leave it to the centrebacks to deal with them.

I think he should start by not bodychecking players on the edge of the box and not kick players moving away from the goal close to our box.

I think he should start by not bodychecking players on the edge of the box and not kick players moving away from the goal close to our box.
He does fight for almost every ball which he needs to tone down on but i think its too late for him to learn. But doherty ont he other hand just lets the opponent do whatever they want, if you dont fight for the ball, you dont make mistakes . With the exta pressure our CBs then have to be some geniuses to head everything away but instead we have donkeys like dier and sanchez.

He does fight for almost every ball which he needs to tone down on but i think its too late for him to learn. But doherty ont he other hand just lets the opponent do whatever they want, if you dont fight for the ball, you dont make mistakes . With the exta pressure our CBs then have to be some geniuses to head everything away but instead we have donkeys like dier and sanchez.

The problem is he doesn't fight for every ball he checks out of the game all the time and leaves massive holes behind him because he loses men.

If he were a tenacious defender that was a little too aggressive sometimes it would be easier to take but he is a lazy, indifferent defender who occassionally will fight for a ball but usually at the worst times and with aggressiveness that is not needed at all.

Back
Top Bottom