Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this all goes through then I think this is our most important signing in the window. I haven't seen much of him, so going on scout reports i've read since we've been linked. But even if he's 75% of a Walker (many saying he's on par or better, pinch of salt) that is enough for me. So, so important to have a player with the characteristics of Walker to balance our team, vital!

From what I've seen, in terms of his speed he's slower than Walker. But much better going forward than him and doesn't rely on his pace to make up for his positioning like Kyle. He honestly fits our style just as well if not better, if he didn't make some stupid decisions over the last year or so there's no way in the world PSG would be s

I like Aurier- he looks tough as nails. Seems to have decent enough technique, too.
He'd be great to bring in to platoon RB with Trippier. I can see him getting some cards though.

keep-calm-only-48-hours-to-go-2.jpg

Think the club have done everything they can to get this deal over the line; Fee agreed with PSG, Personal terms agreed with player, medical complete (even doing it in Paris). Just his visa to be done, which is kinda out of the clubs hands. This is the only deal I care about, the rest is stocking filler.

Back
Top Bottom