Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair to him, can anybody on here really put their hand up and say they have not had 1 single person from outside their household into their home?

Everyone I know in the UK seems to be endlessly walking around Tescos as 'something to do'.
He's privileged to be earning big money and there are rules and a responsibility that he has to follow right now (where he works) to not ruin it for everyone else. It seems he's too thick or immature to realise that.

He's privileged to be earning big money and there are rules and a responsibility that he has to follow right now (where he works) to not ruin it for everyone else. It seems he's too thick or immature to realise that.

And therein lies the issue.

He's not allowed to have a hairdresser (whom he claimed has been tested as negative) in his own private home.

Yet it is acceptable for him to attend training with other players / coaches and will be asked to play games in a stadium with 100's of people.

And therein lies the issue.

He's not allowed to have a hairdresser (whom he claimed has been tested as negative) in his own private home.

Yet it is acceptable for him to attend training with other players / coaches and will be asked to play games in a stadium with 100's of people.
So he claims his hairdresser was tested, when was he tested, a month ago, last week? Sorry but heresay just doesn't cut it, unless Serge is someone working for himself. (which he isn't) The rules apply whether he likes it or not.

As for Spurs training conditions, i'm assuming that the medical staff checks and procedures are being followed to the highest of standards at present.

To be fair to him, can anybody on here really put their hand up and say they have not had 1 single person from outside their household into their home?

Everyone I know in the UK seems to be endlessly walking around Tescos as 'something to do'.

:pochhail:

We've had a loads harder lockdown (and taken it much more seriously) than you in the UK have had too

Last edited:

YES.

.....And I know a fuck load of people who can honestly state the same.

This post says more about you and your mates than anyone else....

How can I put this.... :avbfu:

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I like Serge and feel he’s one of the few Spurs players who has shown any real athleticism and dynamism this season. Compare him to someone like KWP or Foyth or even our beloved Winks. They’re all soft. Serge has 2 goals and 7 assists across all comps this season which is not horrible. Winks has 2 goals and 2 assists in his career! Serge has 13/27. People just love Winks because he English, handsome, and one of our own. Yeah, Serge is reckless (on and off the field) and is a penalty waiting to happen, but overall he is an asset to the team. Remember all the bitching and moaning about Trippier last year? Well, now people think he’s playing well, yet Serge’s overall numbers are superior to his this season. If I’m an opposing forward, I’d much rather be going against our other options at RB rather than a wild and aggressive Aurier.

There is no question Aurier is a talented football player.
But he ...does...not...give...a...fuck.

Disco Benny didn't give a fuck either....

Said all along; they're spirit brothers... Do we get the same 1 1/2 years of awesome out of Serge before he leaves is the only question IMO.

Back
Top Bottom