Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah you called someone’s condolences half arsed mate.
That’s a negative judgement.

Do you know what words mean?
I think you might have misunderstood this one unless there's 'prior' between you.

If you go back and read the thread it will make sense.

You asked a question about when it was OK to criticise and he answered it with a 'theoretical answer' - he wasn't referencing any other poster in particular.

I think you might have misunderstood this one unless there's 'prior' between you.

If you go back and read the thread it will make sense.

You asked a question about when it was OK to criticise and he answered it with a 'theoretical answer' - he wasn't referencing any other poster in particular.

If nobody made a “half arsed” effort to show sympathy in his view then his answer was pointless

I was surprised to hear that he was playing tonight, but for some people coping with tragedy means keeping busy and carrying on as normal.

And those of you who were squabbling - shame on you for carrying on so, trying to score points.

Last edited:
Ec_aPizWkAEm3HQ

I do get a bit annoyed with people fixating on one mistake, especially when Serge played well the rest of the game. I admire him for getting on the pitch at all, and love how he has the support of the management and team mates to get through a horrific time.

Last edited:
I do get a bit annoyed with people fixating on one mistake, especially when Serge played well the rest of the game. I admire him for getting on the pitch at all, and how he has the support of the management and team mates to get through a horrific time.
I criticised him a fair bit on here after Sunday’s game, but regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a player and how he performed tonight at Newcastle, he deserves huge respect for just walking out onto the pitch after what happened to his brother.

Back
Top Bottom