Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would have thought this guy would have already been gone not good enough and has said multiple times that he wants out.

Money coming back shouldn't be an issue getting him off the team should be a priority even if as Zomb says we need to cover a portion of his wages.
Think there will be a flurry of late loans out… we will have to pay some of their wages but so be it

I would have thought this guy would have already been gone not good enough and has said multiple times that he wants out.

Money coming back shouldn't be an issue getting him off the team should be a priority even if as Zomb says we need to cover a portion of his wages.

That's what ENIC doesn't grasp.

Sometimes there are team and football justifications for biting the turd and sinking the loss.

People like him should be nowhere near the rest of the squad.

How we will line up at he backholds a massive question mark for me; so just basing things off of what we DO have until the window closes.
More concerned about Lucas and Dele starting to be honest. All our right backs are shit so not worth worrying about

It’s incredible that Doherty was even worse FFS

Serge has good games and bad, but Doherty.... :llorishuh:

Can we not just extend Serge's deal by a year and sell him next summer when the smaller teams on the contient might have a few more quid knocking about? Meanwhile, surely we can punt Doherty to an EPL team at the right price over the next couple of weeks.....? Where are you Newcastle & Burnley? :kaneear:

Last edited:
Serge has good games and bad, but Doherty.... :llorishuh:

Can we not just extend Serge's deal by a year and sell him next summer when the smaller teams on the contient might have a few more quid knocking about? Meanwhile surely we can punt Doherty to an EPL team at the right price over the next couple of weeks.....? Where are you Newcastle & Burnley? :kaneear:
These clubs scout well nowadays….. gone are the days Twitch at Pompey or Big Sam at West Brim buy our shit on a whim. The data shows facts, the computer says no. The manager doesn’t have the final say

These clubs scout well nowadays….. gone are the days Twitch at Pompey or Big Sam at West Brim buy our shit on a whim. The data shows facts, the computer says no. The manager doesn’t have the final say

Attacking stats spoke well of MD last summer......

What did we spend on him? ......12m? I'd take 5m.

....Anyone got Ashley's mobile?

Attacking stats spoke well of MD last summer......

What did we spend on him? ......12m? I'd take 5m.

....Anyone got Ashley's mobile?
He’s just so rigid with bricks for feet. One of the worst full backs we’ve had, granted he can do bits in the final third but how on earth did we decide he was a good fit for Jose and his six full back system

Back
Top Bottom