Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Airfixx Airfixx , you are not a super fan just because you agree with every positive post. Give it a rest you annoying brat.

As for Aurier, why is it disrespectful? The guy is a massive clown and costs us so many goals. Nothing wrong in calling it out and wanting him to go is there ?

Airfixx Airfixx , you are not a super fan just because you agree with every positive post. Give it a rest you annoying brat.

As for Aurier, why is it disrespectful? The guy is a massive clown and costs us so many goals. Nothing wrong in calling it out and wanting him to go is there ?
i guarantee you the fans that call shit, shit! are also the ones that appreciate the quality a lot more too!

But, he doesn’t have any quality mate. Can’t cross a ball. He can’t defend. Makes mistakes. What because he scores the odd goal ? The guy is a clown 🤡
im saying the so called 'negative' fans, will be more appreciative of the genuine quality players we do have.

yea aurier is awful. massive weak link! the fact fans even accept that level of shit is worrying, not exactly ambitious when you put up with dross like that.

im saying the so called 'negative' fans, will be more appreciative of the genuine quality players we do have.

yea aurier is awful. massive weak link! the fact fans even accept that level of shit is worrying, not exactly ambitious when you put up with dross like that.

Nah...... Plenty here just shit on everything and what little they do rate; they take for granted.

Its just that the other option is so so much worse that he is more acceptable . We really should be buying a real rightback though. Since walker left that position has been mainly shite.

Its just that the other option is so so much worse that he is more acceptable . We really should be buying a real rightback though. Since walker left that position has been mainly shite.
i dont think doherty is worse! doherty doesnt give me anxiety everytime hes close to their attacker in the box. aurier creates so much anxiety that its just unhealthy for the team imo.

even if doherty is just as bad, its nice to have a new face that irritates and frustrates rather than the same one weve had to suffer for a while now.

i dont think doherty is worse! doherty doesnt give me anxiety everytime hes close to their attacker in the box. aurier creates so much anxiety that its just unhealthy for the team imo.

even if doherty is just as bad, its nice to have a new face that irritates and frustrates rather than the same one weve had to suffer for a while now.
Thats fine if you have that opinion. for me when i see doherty i know he will watch things happen and wont do anything about it. with aurier he tries sometimes too hard and makes a mess when a more doherty like approach of just let it happen works out better.

Thats fine if you have that opinion. for me when i see doherty i know he will watch things happen and wont do anything about it. with aurier he tries sometimes too hard and makes a mess when a more doherty like approach of just let it happen works out better.
yea doherty hasnt exactly been a good signing to date, maybe with a manager who knows him well he can turn it around. ive seen enough of aurier to know that not only is he thick, but hes erratic and dangerous. you would put up with auriers faults if he excelled in something worth while like sticking in good balls into the box...but hes pony at that too!

I won't disrespect Aurier like others are. He was the best RB in the league for a stretch last season and played very well at times for us. He also showed up to play shortly after his brother passed away. He has never not tried or given anything less than his all for the club.

He's just not the smartest player and mistake prone. I hope we can sell him to bring in someone else but I don't want to see him at a rival. He's the type of player to show up against us and play amazing.

Aurier is brutal and should be the first guy out based on on the field play and off the field crap.

At best he is the 3rd best RB we have right now and that is because Lavanier hasn't played yet or he is likely ahead of him as well.

Aurier at a rival would be a dream come true. Seeing him tune out for 70% of the game and then give away a needless penalty in our favor would be great.

Aurier is brutal and should be the first guy out based on on the field play and off the field crap.

At best he is the 3rd best RB we have right now and that is because Lavanier hasn't played yet or he is likely ahead of him as well.

Aurier at a rival would be a dream come true. Seeing him tune out for 70% of the game and then give away a needless penalty in our favor would be great.
Every comment you make baffles me more and more. I'm convinced you just like to troll.

Back
Top Bottom