Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Check out Jose's new insta pic :D So much 'youngest son and dad' energy

And Lamela's insta story shows Reggie carving it like a pro, I bet it's one of his fav foods :)

So many questions and theories about this on the channels, even bringing it up in the press conferences. The big jamongate inquiry.

Jose knows the subtleties of team building so well, it seems.

Me no likey the pig meat, but me very much likey the Jose we're seeing lately.

So a back five, then...
different framing same thing I suppose. I call it a back 3 as you have 3 CBs and the wingbacks are so forward their essentially more a part of the midfield. a back 5 is more congested for me, similar to how Chelsea faced us in the league cup final a few years ago with the full back stay back and 3 CBs (Zouma gave Kane a beating that day)

different framing same thing I suppose. I call it a back 3 as you have 3 CBs and the wingbacks are so forward their essentially more a part of the midfield. a back 5 is more congested for me, similar to how Chelsea faced us in the league cup final a few years ago with the full back stay back and 3 CBs (Zouma gave Kane a beating that day)
I fucking hate it either way you look at it.

Every time in the last five-odd years a manager has seriously worked with a back three / back five it has been the beginning of the end for them.

IMO its only place is when the team is suffering from midfield injuries, is going through a dangerous collapse in form and needs to try something else, or just a one-off tactical decision to play a counterattack.

I fucking hate it either way you look at it.

Every time in the last five-odd years a manager has seriously worked with a back three / back five it has been the beginning of the end for them.

IMO its only place is when the team is suffering from midfield injuries, is going through a dangerous collapse in form and needs to try something else, or just a one-off tactical decision to play a counterattack.

Conte at Chavski was struggling until he went 3atb and subsequently won the league.

Poch went 3atb for us and both solved a scoring problem and resulted in us having our best league finish since 61.

Not a massive fan of it myself, but I'd certainly rather us play 343 or 352 than I would a poxy diamond.

Back
Top Bottom