Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry, my mistake. Didn‘t notice, that I gave it a thumb down. Fyi: I‘m a Spurs Supporter for about 18 years now. It startet, when I stayed in North Finchley in 2002/2003. And I love Reguilon for sure.

And, of course, as someone who lives in Bochum and who also supports the local team (VfL Bochum), I hate Dortmund, I really do. Smashing them 3:0 at Wembley, well, was not that bad after all. Cheers 🥃
Ah, that's good to know.

Haha, that was a good night! Topping the 'group of death'. To quote the man, "I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!".

:lamelaaghh:

I think there's a lot that needs to align for him to end up leaving.... New manager at RM + their 2 other LBs tanking or a club coming in for him that he actually wants to leave for.....

I predict we sling them another 10m in a couple of years time and we all rejoice.
If he keeps playing the way he is, I’d say there’s a very high chance RM come back for him either this Summer or (more likely) the following unless their finances are in as much disarray as Barca’s. . Marcelo is only signed through 2022 and will be 34 then. His time at RM is drawing to an end. Reguilon will be a bargain at his current level of play.

I think our best chance of keeping him is winning things, getting him to love his time here, and hoping he doesn’t want to compete with Mendy for playing time.

If he keeps playing the way he is, I’d say there’s a very high chance RM come back for him either this Summer or (more likely) the following unless their finances are in as much disarray as Barca’s. . Marcelo is only signed through 2022 and will be 34 then. His time at RM is drawing to an end. Reguilon will be a bargain at his current level of play.

I think our best chance of keeping him is winning things, getting him to love his time here, and hoping he doesn’t want to compete with Mendy for playing time.

Reguilon will not return to play for Zidane.

Real Madrid will buy Reguilón back this summer said last night the most important journalist in Spain concerning Real Madrid news. He usually goes every Monday to a daily late football news and gossiping TV show to tell the last scoops on Real Madrid and sometimes Barcelona and the others.

If he says it, it's usually true. He's close friends with Florentino, Ramos, everyone.

Do we know how much his buy back clause is?

Perhaps we can afford to buy Walker back?
Article says bought for 30m euros and release clause at 35m. Doesn't line up with the 45m figure touted in the summer.

If Reguilon fucks off after winning a title with us, I can live with that. We can go and get Gosens or maybe even theo hernandes.

Real Madrid will buy Reguilón back this summer said last night the most important journalist in Spain concerning Real Madrid news. He usually goes every Monday to a daily late football news and gossiping TV show to tell the last scoops on Real Madrid and sometimes Barcelona and the others.

If he says it, it's usually true. He's close friends with Florentino, Ramos, everyone.

I'll chose to not believe that ,thank you very much.

Do we know how much his buy back clause is?

Perhaps we can afford to buy Walker back?
There are different figures, some say 35M, others 40M and others 45M.

Maybe depending on unknown factors?

Anyway, he's good but I think he won't be the main starting LB of Real Madrid. Maybe he should stay in London for his personal and professional happiness if he is well regarded there starting every game.

I'll chose to not believe that ,thank you very much.
I'm glad you're happy with Regui. Maybe they're buying him back because he has grown very fast and he's now the 3 of Spain and the leader of England, so maybe they plan to buy him for selling again as they did with Morata, sold to Juve for 20, bought back for 30, sold again for 80 to Chelsea.

Regui might value 50M at the moment.

We will not let him go, let him go.

I thought there was a date clause as well as fee. By that I thought I read he could be bought back in 2 years time but not just when they want. Bale is only here a year but I thought we had Reguilon for 2 years. Anyone with any more info?

Oh I was wrong as I found this
football.london understands that the clause states that Real can buy back Reguilon in either the summer of 2021 or 2022, with Spurs making a healthy profit of around £15million.

Horrible outing. I think he got too overconfident and thought he was Ronaldo or something today. Completely ignored Son, Ndom, Kane going forward and tried to dribble dribble dribble dribble shoot........

Hope he wakes up after today and smell reality.

Last edited:
Horrible outing. I think he got too overconfident and thought he was Ronaldo or something today. Completely ignored, Son, Ndom, Kane going forward and tried to dribble dribble dribble dribble shoot........

Hope he wakes up after today and smell reality.
It just felt a bit as if he didn't have full control of his limbs today. Bambi-like.

Not his best game at all.

Didn't play particularly well against Antwerp in the week either - Liverpool is a huge game though and I have no doubt he'll be on it.

Back
Top Bottom