Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But Reguilon was still signed permanently, so saying "I'd be trying to make this deal permanent if i was Levy." When it already is permanent just isn't factual
Well, it’s permanent in the sense that unless Real come and get him, he’s here for the length of his contract.

If they want him back within 2 years (I believe) there’s fuck all we can do about it, so I’m not sure if that fits the definition of true permanence but I’ll leave you to debate that.

Well, it’s permanent in the sense that unless Real come and get him, he’s here for the length of his contract.

If they want him back within 2 years (I believe) there’s fuck all we can do about it, so I’m not sure if that fits the definition of true permanence but I’ll leave you to debate that.
The most we can do is make Reg really, really love it here. We have no say, but if Reg is adamant about staying here, that could matter.

Yes but its literally permanent, thats the end of that, in literal terms it is permanent.

The most we can do is make Reg really, really love it here. We have no say, but if Reg is adamant about staying here, that could matter.

Not just could matter, completely matters. It’s not a loan, he can’t be called back. He would need to want to go back.

Now it’s Madrid so he very well might want to go back, but it matters.

TBF Mendy is one of the few RM players that's performing well and consistently. The also have Marcelo who's only 32 so could easily have 3/4 years AND they're in for Alaba who can play there.

I wouldn't go shitting the bed just yet.

I never saw him going back as long as Zidane remained manager, cos ZIdane always has his 'french' favorites which means Mendy will always start ahead of him no matter how well he plays. (and he is a better LB than mendy imo, particularly with mendy being clueless going forward)

I never saw him going back as long as Zidane remained manager, cos ZIdane always has his 'french' favorites which means Mendy will always start ahead of him no matter how well he plays. (and he is a better LB than mendy imo, particularly with mendy being clueless going forward)
True as that may be, Mendy is a good deal better than Regui. Regui doesn't offer anything that Mendy doesn't but Mendy is a bit more physical, and doesn't get battered about as much.

Back
Top Bottom