Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness, I agree mostly, but I am adamant that he's just running on too high meat.

He is a really good athlete, but lacks poise at speed due to an imbalance in his diet (this moves the anionic/cationic force in the body up or down at it's anchor/centre of balance), if he lowers it some.

k2cu6ghz9jg71.jpg

This is what unbalances, or sets heavier, players. Without 2 green smoothies + flax oil (etc) to lubricate the insides from the huge liver/lung/kidney demand all that meat has.

This is shown by the heavy sweat in players, chiefly as a key sign to oxygen/nitrite being way sub-optimal (hemoglobin/methemoglobin). IMO Yadda, but we know I got this deep shit thing going on with nutrition and sports biochemistry, so there is that.
Have you tried contacting the club's nutritionists and enlightening them with this knowledge? I'm pretty sure you can get an email to them and you'll get a response.

Seriously it's worth a shot as it could well be this lack of dietary knowledge around the first team squad has been responsible for our declining form over the last 3 years.

He had a really good game yesterday. It wasn't as eye catching as the rest of the backline but he was quietly good as well and did what was asked of him.

Great to see.

In fairness, I agree mostly, but I am adamant that he's just running on too high meat.

He is a really good athlete, but lacks poise at speed due to an imbalance in his diet (this moves the anionic/cationic force in the body up or down at it's anchor/centre of balance), if he lowers it some.

k2cu6ghz9jg71.jpg

This is what unbalances, or sets heavier, players. Without 2 green smoothies + flax oil (etc) to lubricate the insides from the huge liver/lung/kidney demand all that meat has.

This is shown by the heavy sweat in players, chiefly as a key sign to oxygen/nitrite being way sub-optimal (hemoglobin/methemoglobin). IMO Yadda, but we know I got this deep shit thing going on with nutrition and sports biochemistry, so there is that.
The amount of meat there is enough to feed 50 people.

I think you're all crackers, there were a handful of times where he's diving about like a loon selling himself, letting people get past him or round him, when Mahrez misses that sitter, Reguilon was just wandering about ball watching, it was only luck and poor play by City that it wasn't punished or didn't result in clearer chances. If Aurier had done some of that shit he'd be getting crucified.

He's a pretty boy, with a loveable zest for tearing about enthusiastically, but he's a fucking hap hazard defender at best, with only a passable control of his own limbs most of the time. I'd actually welcome Madrid triggering his buy back, take the fucking 40m and go and buy some one who's got his shit together.
He gives us a little extra when countering. Buttttt you are not wrong

Here everything is fine, hes covering mahrez.

reg.jpg

1 second later, he has no clue where mahrez is.

reg2.jpg

Not sure what to make of him.

Obviously the pace is a huge asset but his technique is a bit ragged at times and defensively he's all over the shop.

He looked awesome on arrival but seems to have regressed slightly. Hoping Nuno can get the best out of him.

Would like to see us experiment with 3 at the back and play him further up

He gives us a little extra when countering. Buttttt you are not wrong

Here everything is fine, hes covering mahrez.

reg.jpg

1 second later, he has no clue where mahrez is.

reg2.jpg
Spot on, if you watch that again, he ball watches all the way back, wanders past Mahrez and is miles off him when the chance comes.....he's a good footballer but not a very good defender and he needs to improve his awareness and concentration

I've criticised Reggie in the past but let's not forget we played the champions.
Does my nut in when people don't factor that in when discussing players.
If Reggie screws up against mediocre players that is not good.

Thought he was the shakiest of our defensive players against City but was very solid today. A couple really nice interceptions where he anticipated and read the play well.

Back
Top Bottom