Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reguilon is a complete fullback — a great attacker and solid defender. He was a mainstay in the Sevilla defense that allowed only 34 goals in La Liga, which was the third best defensive record in the league [Barca conceded 38 goals, for reference], and won the Europa League.

Sevilla played in a 4-3-3 throughout 19/20 and Reguilon played LB, he is by no means a pure wingback. Looking at his individual statistics, In La Liga, he averaged 2.0 tackles p90 — the 7th best average of La Liga LBs, 1.1 interceptions p90, ranking him 9th for La Liga LBs, and 2 successful aerial duels p90, the 6th best in La Liga for LBs (at over a 50% aerial duel success rate).

This is all while providing an average of 1.5 key passes p90, the highest average for La Liga LBs, 1.8 dribbles p90, the second best average for La Liga LBs (at over a 70% dribble success rate), and 2 goals (joint-best LB output) and 4 assists (joint 2nd best La Liga LB output).

Safe to say if we get Reguilon over the line we will have a fantastic player on hands, both going forward and in defense.

---

Copied and pasted off some cunt on a shitty forum

Has to be. His desire is to play for Real. We're just lucky they don't want him at the moment.
The big issue is, even if they don't want him back, they can still exercise the clause and sell him on..get a 60 million offer from juve, activate the clause and sell him straight on for 20 million profit. Didnt they do it with Isco?

He was ready to go on loan to Sevilla for a year rather than Man Ure to allow him the chance to play for Real in the future, he's not talking to Man Ure because they wouldn't give him the release clause.

He simply wants to play for Rel.
Levy is thinking covid vaccines world wide. Rebuild funded by NFL, lady Gaga, crufts, Ru Paul's drag race live. Mans a genius...oh shit Not Rupaul who is not a man obvs, but she/they is a genius. meant Levy. Erm..I'm going for coffee.😕

Reguilon is a complete fullback — a great attacker and solid defender. He was a mainstay in the Sevilla defense that allowed only 34 goals in La Liga, which was the third best defensive record in the league [Barca conceded 38 goals, for reference], and won the Europa League.

Sevilla played in a 4-3-3 throughout 19/20 and Reguilon played LB, he is by no means a pure wingback. Looking at his individual statistics, In La Liga, he averaged 2.0 tackles p90 — the 7th best average of La Liga LBs, 1.1 interceptions p90, ranking him 9th for La Liga LBs, and 2 successful aerial duels p90, the 6th best in La Liga for LBs (at over a 50% aerial duel success rate).

This is all while providing an average of 1.5 key passes p90, the highest average for La Liga LBs, 1.8 dribbles p90, the second best average for La Liga LBs (at over a 70% dribble success rate), and 2 goals (joint-best LB output) and 4 assists (joint 2nd best La Liga LB output).

Safe to say if we get Reguilon over the line we will have a fantastic player on hands, both going forward and in defense.

---

Copied and pasted off some cunt on a shitty forum
And he’s coming to us?

This deal is ok for us but Madrid are certainly the winners here, I'm sure Danny was trying for a higher buy back fee.

Madrid have done these kind of deals before with Carvajal and Morata.

This deal is ok for us but Madrid are certainly the winners here, I'm sure Danny was trying for a higher buy back fee.

It’s a great deal for both sides. We get one of the top-performing LBs in La Liga, they get a chance to buy him if he steps up a level in the PL. We still make a tidy profit if that happens.

Look at it another way... Would you say no to a 2 year loan?

I can see that, but if he does develop into a worldy and he dissapears back to those cunts you are gonna feel a little pissed off.

Disappointed, yes, but not without eyes being open; so "pissed off" doesn't fit imo.

As I said tho', we'd have had two year's quality service and more money than we started with to pursue a solution.

It's decent business.

Disappointed, yes, but not without eyes being open; so "pissed off" doesn't fit imo.

As I said tho', we'd have had two year's quality service and more money than we started with to pursue a solution.

It's decent business.

Im too much like Levy I would want more money lol.

Back
Top Bottom