Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could you imagine how much joy he'd have had today with that Southampton high line?

Cannot wait to see him play.

Tuesday, perhaps?

Got to signal the end of the lopsided FB's and return to 2 overlapping FB's. That means either 3 at back or 2 tacklers in midfield Winks, Hojbjerg or Sissoko. Either way cannot see how you can fit in Ndombele & Lo Celso in same team.

He seems too nice, but when he is on the field, he becomes a warrior. There must be on Youtube a video when he confronts Suarez (calling him clown and ugly) when the uruguayan had tried to piss him off and afterwards he also insults Messi (calling him "Pulga" and provoking him).

this was when he has only already played a few matches with Real.

Pd: here's a spanish video min 1:48

If he and Lamela are on the pitch at the same time I'm pretty sure you could power NWHL with the piss boiled.
:mourlmao:

I'd suggest he'd be ready to get thrown in against Leyton Orient TBH. If he's good to go, that'd give him scope to start against Newcastle too.
I’d suggest European football is a more familiar setting and more appropriate than low league English opponents... but he probably can’t play EL yet?

I’d suggest European football is a more familiar setting and more appropriate than low league English opponents... but he probably can’t play EL yet?
Honestly no idea how the EL registration works anymore. For sure all of our players will be eligible for the group stage (if we make it) but I don't know about the qualifiers.

One thing about José (and something I much prefer to Poch) is that he's not scared of throwing a new player into the deep end. Who knows, Reguilón might find himself starting on Thursday and then against Chelsea.

He seems too nice, but when he is on the field, he becomes a warrior. There must be on Youtube a video when he confronts Suarez (calling him clown and ugly) when the uruguayan had tried to piss him off and afterwards he also insults Messi (calling him "Pulga" and provoking him).

this was when he has only already played a few matches with Real.

Pd: here's a spanish video min 1:48

At least now I know how to pronounce his name properly

Could you imagine how much joy he'd have had today with that Southampton high line?

Cannot wait to see him play.

Tuesday, perhaps?

Perhaps more likely Thursday?

Already knows the ropes when it comes to Europa and has a few extra days to work with the chunk of the squad that will also be traveling.

I think having him play on Tuesday to help him get up to match fitness makes sense. However if he flies with the squad for the Thursday game he gets to spend time and bond with the other players?

That suggests Romano is correct about the buy back being 45 million Euros.

Perhaps Mourinho persuaded Levy that Reguilon can make a real difference even if, in the worst case scenario, he's only here for a season or two. But in that case we make a guaranteed profit of around £15 million, and hopefully either Sessegnon or Cirkin will have developed sufficiently to be a squad option by then.

The ideal scenario is that Reguilon turns RM down if they come calling. But I don't think we can bank on that.
may depend on if they plan to Isco him: buy him back and sell him straight on. IMO thats the real danger, that he has a stellar season and they want pennies for trying to buy Mbappe
If i were the club I would wait till the window is closed and see if you can come up with a way to buy that clause out

Back
Top Bottom