Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regulion was decent yesterday but let’s get him a chance to succeed before heaping such massive accolades on him.

And I must say I’m getting really bored of the snipping of Davies. He is an outstanding back up to have who has been called on countless times in the past and done a job for us. He has also been like us this season - poor against Everton but excellent recently.

Agree.

Davies is Mr Steady Eddy, super reliable, great pro and likeable lad. I think he has a lot more technical ability than people give him credit for as well.
He is an asset to our squad and shouldn't be cunted off

Even if they want to buy him back he has to agree first, which I personally doubt
His girlfriend still lives in Madrid, no? That may become a deciding factor in a year or two if Madrid come calling. As long as Zidane is there, Mendy will be the first choice but then again, Zidane could get the sack in couple of months or Mendy might do his ACL. It's too unpredictable. But let's just enjoy him right now and worry about these issues later.

Mustard this lad. You know when someone just looks like a player, even without touching the ball. He has that about him.

Looking forward to seeing him settle in fully and show what he can do.

Agree.

Davies is Mr Steady Eddy, super reliable, great pro and likeable lad. I think he has a lot more technical ability than people give him credit for as well.
He is an asset to our squad and shouldn't be cunted off
I always thought that he might develop into a centre half, especially in a 3.
Regulon is just what we need, his enthusiasm reminds me of Bale when he started playing well. Genius player and ours for some time we hope.

His girlfriend still lives in Madrid, no? That may become a deciding factor in a year or two if Madrid come calling. As long as Zidane is there, Mendy will be the first choice but then again, Zidane could get the sack in couple of months or Mendy might do his ACL. It's too unpredictable. But let's just enjoy him right now and worry about these issues later.
Girlfriend, not wife, is key here.

He has played a game and a half here and some already worry about next or next next year? How his girlfriend would play out? Stop. Get some help

No point in worrying whether he'll go back to Madrid or not. Just enjoy his talent whilst he's here whether that's for one season, two seasons or 10.

Can't do anything about it so no point worrying. You just suffer twice!

Best looking Robin a Batman ever brought. We barely fed him the ball like once in three or four times? he was making the offensive run down the sideline. Offensive openings and chances from that scheme when we start to harness better would be tremedous. Should be a steady contributor to our routine 7:1 victories. Good footballer. Good lad. Star in the making. The studio will have to spin off his own show soon lol.

Last edited:
Good for Reggie, but my word, that is not the Spain side of a decade ago
Luis Enrique is doing a good job, it's very much a side in transition. Rather not see Busquets there, he's very much the old guard and hasn't been great in the past two games I watched with my father-in-law.

Not convinced by Rodrigo, my FIL had some choice words for him (and Thiago actually) vs Germany recently. Trouble is there aren't any really decent centre forwards. I liked Olmo there for the U21s.

The Portugal team looks a bit long in the tooth too. They'll need to undergo the same process soon too.

Looking forward to this

Luis Enrique is doing a good job, it's very much a side in transition. Rather not see Busquets there, he's very much the old guard and hasn't been great in the past two games I watched with my father-in-law.

Not convinced by Rodrigo, my FIL had some choice words for him (and Thiago actually) vs Germany recently. Trouble is there aren't any really decent centre forwards. I liked Olmo there for the U21s.

The Portugal team looks a bit long in the tooth too. They'll need to undergo the same process soon too.

Looking forward to this
How many of that Spain U21 side have trained on? I can see Olmo and Ceballos are in the senior team, but are there any others?

Back
Top Bottom