Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ffs ... all for a fucking pointless fucking international friendly . What a complete joke that these pointless games are going ahead , especially with all this bullshit going on ... fuming

He literally had a dead leg.

Nothing to worry about.

This type of player is always going to get knocks, bumps and scratches. It's just the player he is. Likes to put a a tackle in, full blooded and aggressive.

Ffs, he got a yellow card in a friendly.

Exactly!
People moaned about the pointless friendlies, so they created a pointless tournament, and yet still have pointless friendlies in and amongst it.
It's bollocks!
I also think that they should change the qualifiers system. They should have some sort of pre qualifiers for lower rating nations , like what happens in the club European competitions. I don't think I have watched any qualifier in the last 5 years. So pointlessly boring

Nothing to worry about.

This type of player is always going to get knocks, bumps and scratches. It's just the player he is. Likes to put a a tackle in, full blooded and aggressive.

No cause for concern here I don't think. Whatever about injuries though, international friendlies seem a very needless risk with the spike in Covid cases. We'd be doing well to avoid interruption in the squad over this next few weeks.

I think we are all bricking it that somebody is going to get crocked playing one of these pointless friendlies or nations league games that barely anybody gives a fuck about these days.
Add in the chance of getting covid and it's a worrying week or so.

Personally think they should just scrap international friendlies and cut qualifiers down to knock outs.
I know a few people still like watching international football but nobody I know gives a fuck unless its a world cup year.

Yep, they are pointless friendlies, whatever UEFA want to call them. Sterling has pulled out for man city and Abaumayang for the scum, yet we let our most important player, Kane, go along. Fed up with it.

Nothing to worry about.

Didn’t Kazaiah Sterling get a dead leg that led to him being out for 6 months?

Didn’t Kazaiah Sterling get a dead leg that led to him being out for 6 months?

John O'Shea as well, if I'm remembering correctly. Think it's something to do with blood clotting and causing an infection. Very unlikely to occur. PL players finish games with knocks like the one Reguilon had week in, week out

What will happen eventually is the scenario Man City have found themselves in with only Stering as their only striker who conveniently is injured for all 3 games but will be fit as a butchers dog as soon as the Premier league starts up again. We will have to go down that route to protect Harry Kane.

I think the problem this break is that normally they play 2 matches but England have 3 and not sure about other teams.
I think most teams have had a friendly game added onto their two NL games. I think it has something to do with some nations having to play world cup/Euro qualifiers.

What will happen eventually is the scenario Man City have found themselves in with only Stering as their only striker who conveniently is injured for all 3 games but will be fit as a butchers dog as soon as the Premier league starts up again. We will have to go down that route to protect Harry Kane.

They play the scum next game though, so in this case I’ll let it slide.

Back
Top Bottom