Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't think he was nearly as bad as some others seem to, but that may be that even in his "bad" games he has enough talent to still make some impressive plays.

If this was a bad game for him it still was better than any game I have seen from Ben Davies, so that's a positive.

Some on this forum need to learn that you can like/praise a player without the need to shit on one of OUR other players.

Reggie is better going forward. Davies is better defensively.

I'm glad we have them both.

And Jose is glad too... He told me.

Even at his worst he was still better than Davies. Hopefully just an off day, he has to play Wednesday.

He's still 23 as well so not the finished article yet by any means.
He seems a little lightweight in 50-50s. No doubt his pace and potential are ahead of Davies. But Davies hasnt done much wrong. In fact, Davies distribution from deep position to the front players has been better than Reguilon. Not spectacular but steady. Only downside is he is not lightning fast, but Reguilon is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reggie! Hopefully you are going to shine today ;)

happy birthday dog GIF

Some on this forum need to learn that you can like/praise a player without the need to shit on one of OUR other players.

Reggie is better going forward. Davies is better defensively.

I'm glad we have them both.

And Jose is glad too... He told me.

Not even sure that's true.

Right, time for Reggie to start kicking on.

He's fit, had plenty of game time to adjust to the PL, knows the players and the system.

There's more to come from him that's obvious, time to bring it you beautiful human being.

Back
Top Bottom