Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's good. Played at Saville last season. Had a good season. Played great in Europe final. Loves to get forward but I don't like real having a buy back clause. If he does well they can buy him back for x amount then sell him straight away for more. Like morata when he was at juve

This must have been going on for quite some time. With so many moving parts there's no way we just took over the deal during today. Will be interesting to hear when the buy-back-clause can be activated and for how much. I think Levy excels in these kinds of deals and it won't be as bad as people expect.

He's good. Played at Saville last season. Had a good season. Played great in Europe final. Loves to get forward but I don't like real having a buy back clause. If he does well they can buy him back for x amount then sell him straight away for more. Like morata when he was at juve

I don't think we can be very picky when our LB situation is currently Ben Davies.

What's the odds that if this goes through José completely negates his attacking strengths by persisting with this nonsense LB/LCB hybrid?!
Please, please can you just try as a supporter of this football club to enjoy the current positive and exciting atmosphere instead of spouting your "The End Is Nigh" prophecies ??
FFS
:mourfacepalm:

Please, please can you just try as a supporter of this football club to enjoy the current positive and exciting atmosphere instead of spouting your "The End Is Nigh" prophecies ??
FFS
:mourfacepalm:

Bit of an overreaction, although I've noticed you are prone to a bit of hyperbole in your short time on here so far

I'd say my limited posts on here are largely positive. I'd also argue it's a fair question given José 'tactical genius' Mourinho's performance at the club to date. He literally confirmed last year when Davies was injured that he was a key part of his jigsaw

Back
Top Bottom