Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Charlie Nicholas has it down as a 1-1 draw. It would be an interesting exercise to go back over the season and do a tally of the points Charlie predicted us to get. We’d be close to getting relegated.

Got a chance to make up ground on the 4 teams above us, Leicester are in absolute free fall.

No excuses, everyone's fit. They have no momentum since the restart and no 12th man to make it intimidating.

We are better in every single position.

No excuses. Keep it tight again, give us another clean sheet and a nice comfy 3-0

Frankly, every game is must win here on out.

Kill Sheffield with speed. They can't handle it.

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Davies
Sissoko GLC
Bergwijn Lamela Son
Kane

Lucas off the bench when they're tired. No Dele until later. Bumbling not needed for fast counter attacks.

When I read the full quote I didn´t get if he´s starting tomorrow or if he´s selected for tomorrow (alongside the other 19 players). But if he does start, that is probably due to the fact that they play with a midfield 3. Would make sense for us to do the same.

Ricky ballsacks is misquoting again. He said he probably play, not probably start. Still good news though, hope he takes his chance.

Didn't Mourinho say similar before the United game when he alluded that Ndombele had been working really hard in training?

And then came up with the excuse a week later saying he didn't need to use some of his players, despite needing something extra against United at 1-1 and being comfortably 2-0 up against West Ham and proceeding to use just 5 of the possible 10 subs?

Didn't Mourinho say similar before the United game when he alluded that Ndombele had been working really hard in training?

And then came up with the excuse a week later saying he didn't need to use some of his players, despite needing something extra against United at 1-1 and being comfortably 2-0 up against West Ham and proceeding to use just 5 of the possible 10 subs?
He didn’t say anything quite like this no. With these quotes he is close to guaranteeing atleast a cameo appearance over the course of the next two matches.

“He’s an option for me, a very good player who will probably be playing tomorrow, will probably be playing the next match.”

He did say good things about Tanguy training before the Utd game but never mentioned that he would actually play him.

The fact he compared him to Modric aswell in the interview is quite a good sign in my eyes. . .

The only way I hope we see Ndombele is if we are up 4-0 and only have 5 mins left, otherwise the game is much too important to risk playing this plug in meaningful minutes.

He didn’t say anything quite like this no. With these quotes he is close to guaranteeing atleast a cameo appearance over the course of the next two matches.

“He’s an option for me, a very good player who will probably be playing tomorrow, will probably be playing the next match.”

He did say good things about Tanguy training before the Utd game but never mentioned that he would actually play him.

The fact he compared him to Modric aswell in the interview is quite a good sign in my eyes. . .

Still don't think he'll play.

This is Jose being Jose - keep Ndombele happy with the thought of playing (Though I assume everyone in the line-up tomorrow knows they're starting already) - and if he doesn't come on, he'll think of a reason as to why he didn't bring him on.

Back
Top Bottom