Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably not. It was more a question of his absence from the extended match squads. Wondered if he'd been Jose'd or was injured.

Never forget....

NINTCHDBPICT000545917391.jpg

:ledley:

Three month lay off bad news for a side like Sheffield United who had played so well and above themselves for the first 7 months of the season. They've lost all the momentum they had. They're 2-0 down at half time at Old Trafford and sliding to another heavy defeat, following on from a 3-0 loss at Newcastle on Sunday and the VAR controversy in a 0-0 draw at 2nd from bottom Aston Villa. They have an FA Cup quarter final this weekend too. We couldn't be facing them at a better time.

First half at Old Trafford just reinforces though what a big opportunity we blew on Friday night. Man U have a very handy run in on paper and I don't expect them to drop many points.

They look absolutely awful.

I swear to god if we don't just go for their throat next week. I'm done for the season.

Kane, Son and Bergwijn. Run at them. Shoot. Create.

Back
Top Bottom