Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jM0Mnhd.jpg

Gazza, Toby, Verts, Winks, Gedson, Sessegnon, Lamela, Dele, Moura
Oh I've missed you.

With Foyth out, and unable to fill you're favoured DM role, I was hoping to see something radical like Gazzaniga left wing.

Just not winks-sissoko duo and we are good IMO , Some one posted stats of Ndombele ( i think bus-conductor>?) where he had the most tackles and interception for 4-5 gamed he played in ..so i maybe hes lazy narrative is false ? lats hope so !

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Sissoko - Lo-celso
Bergwijn - Ndombele - Son
Kane

I’m all for Ndombele in the number 10 role, but I think JM loves Dele and wants him there.
I doubt whether he loves Dele from what he has seen so far, but he might still see him as the 'best' option.

I think there are only a couple of players who've actually really impressed him so far.

I doubt whether he loves Dele from what he has seen so far, but he might still see him as the 'best' option.

I think there are only a couple of players who've actually really impressed him so far.

Jose's mind: "What happened to 'The New Lampard'? ...I want that guy."

Back
Top Bottom