Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me......... this game

we've already got embarrassed up here a few months ago!

Fucked if we go up there and lose again to a team managed by Ronnie Fucking Pickering.

Fuck me......... this game

we've already got embarrassed up here a few months ago!

Fucked if we go up there and lose again to a team managed by Ronnie Fucking Pickering.
incidentally on Ronnie Pickering, a young Irish comedian has taken the transcript of that rode rage video and made it into a song by an indie band

Quite entertaining tbf also oddly catchy

Bore our way to a draw . Play the dullest football , score after 15mins , sit back they equalise in 85 .
Then attack like crazy for 5mins .
1 , 1

Reasons to be cheerful ?

at 1-0 against Fulham I thought it would be good to win that match as at Sheffield it will be a boring draw. I can't see anything else happening.

Jose will be frightened with the game last season, no way does he go out and attack Sheffield United.

Way too risky and dangerous for him. He will go for a midfield three of Hojberg, Sissoko and Winks again.

These lads are shocking. They remind me of that Derby team all those years ago. There is no reason that Mourinho cannot go all out attack on this one. I think it should be a midfield trio of Hoijberg, Ndombele and Delli actually. This is either gonna be 5-0 or 1-1....or it might be postponed

Fuck it. :mourpoint::tobyarm:
oJmzALQ.png

Subs: Hart, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Lucas, Bergwijn, Lamela, Bale, Vinicius

I think this looks about right eh Jose?

Lloris
Aurier - Kane - Toby - Dier
PEH - Sissoko - Winks
-
----void--------
-
-
Ndombelly ---------- Sergio
-
Son

We can't go with Sissoko and Winks again.

If Son and Kane are yet again the only 2 capable of scoring goals then it just feels like we'll just be doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

We miss Dele and to a lesser extent Eriksen's goals that they both used to chip in - on average 17ish goals a season for us between them.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reg
Hojbjerg
Dele Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Then if we retreat into our shell second half with Kane dropping deep then

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reg
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son
Vicinius

Back