Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it. :mourpoint::tobyarm:
oJmzALQ.png

Subs: Hart, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Lucas, Bergwijn, Lamela, Bale, Vinicius
Exactly the side and formation i would go for. Play to our strengths and that is 2 good attacking wing backs and 2 world class forwards with more goals in the side with Dele.

Not sure it matters anymore. Too many points dropped at home.

How can we beat City and draw with Fulham.

We are missing GLC more than most admit. He is the ONLY guy who regularly tries to get past the opposition. Grealish would do the job, maybe Villa would take Dele as part ex ?

Not sure it matters anymore. Too many points dropped at home.

How can we beat City and draw with Fulham.

We are missing GLC more than most admit. He is the ONLY guy who regularly tries to get past the opposition. Grealish would do the job, maybe Villa would take Dele as part ex ?
GLC is always injured has been since we bought him, great talent but rarely plays more than a couple of games unfortunately we may have to upgrade as can't rely on him.

What I want to see

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Dele - Ndombele
Bale - Kane - Son

What I expect to see

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Sissoko
Lucas - Ndombele - Son
Kane