Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why does dier have to start? Anywhere else on the pitch if you played like you’d be under reg and Stans bus quicker than you could say...

I love it when you post stuff proving that your claims that I'm a Poch ball stroker are unfounded, baseless lies.

Love it, I tell ya:mourlmao:

And I love it when people post my die hard support of Poch
Goes both ways.
Difference is, I support Jose the same way.

You support PSGs manager not Spurs manager

y7puYY6.jpg
Shame he abandoned the Tottenham Way for a diamond eh

I have just witnessed the greatest ENDING in TFC history

shocked in awe GIF by bartek ujma
You said I disappeared for three years when times were good and only post when things are bad.

But you’re here having a wank over posts I made absolutely and unequivocally backing Pochettino and his football at our peak.

Ironic that you’ll never find a post like that from you about Poch.

No I turn needed. I slated the Utd manager, like I slated Klopp and Pep.
But those three won stuff didn’t they.
No, you slated the way Jose played his football, and said you would rather lose than have Tottenham play that way.
Now you have 180 degreed.
That one is a game ender Sammy. Time for you to bow out with (I would have said with dignity, but that left the building years ago) your tail firmly between your legs.

RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK ended any modicum of credibility you have.

No, you slated the way Jose played his football, and said you would rather lose than have Tottenham play that way.
Now you have 180 degreed.
That one is a game ender Sammy. Time for you to bow out with (I would have said with dignity, but that left the building years ago)

No 180 needed.
It was all bravado and jealously of Utds 23 trophy manager winning stuff with Fellaini and Smalling while we won nothing

I have a Spurs diary and there's a section each week for putting game details in. I nearly wrote 1-1 for the score......:fingers:

:letmyselfout:
Haha. My dad's got a fixture list he compiles and he told me earlier today that he's likewise put 1-1 in ahead of time.
Quite a sad state of affairs that it's a scoreline that wouldn't surprise any of us.

Wow.
What a way for a group of spurs fans to support their club.

A massive argument over who said what, at what time - about which manager
As if it all proved anything of any value
- except to show that if there is a way to abuse fellow Spurs fans, start numerous pointless arguments, carry arguments across threads, not know how to shut your fucking gob , never know how to say you fucked up and got things wrong, and generally behave like you know everything about football and everyone else knows nothing, then if you really want to poison a complete Spurs fan message board
Then just let Sammy on board and let him post
As sure as day follows night - the board turns into a festering pile of shit where everyone wastes their time trying to shut the Swedish sofa simpleton up.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level - and beat you on experience.

Wow.
What a way for a group of spurs fans to support their club.

A massive argument over who said what, at what time - about which manager
As if it all proved anything of any value
- except to show that if there is a way to abuse fellow Spurs fans, start numerous pointless arguments, carry arguments across threads, not know how to shut your fucking gob , never know how to say you fucked up and got things wrong, and generally behave like you know everything about football and everyone else knows nothing, then if you really want to poison a complete Spurs fan message board
Then just let Sammy on board and let him post
As sure as day follows night - the board turns into a festering pile of shit where everyone wastes their time trying to shut the Swedish sofa simpleton up.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level - and beat you on experience.
Isn’t this the jose way divide and hopefully conquer

What price an entertaining game?

Lately I keep threatening myself that I won't bother watching....

...I know I will.

:memeokay:

Please José, let the team try to show what they can do, just for this game. Give the fans some joy during these bleak times. Pretty much the whole squad got to the heights they have by being footballers first and foremost. Don't turn them into robots. Listen to those who are promoting the continuation of football for the mental wellbeing of fans when in truth it should be stopped, by giving us fans some fun and exitement. Just this once. I think I might cry if we get out possesed, out passed, and out skilled by Sheffield bloody United.

I know it makes me a bad fan, but I don't even mind if we lose whilst trying to score more goals than the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom