Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1-1 draw.

thank fuck I can log off and forget about this shower of shit for a few blessed days.

loop rock GIF by Doze Studio

Mutes thread, filtered and blocked “Spurs” “Tottenham” on my browser settings..

Going to the have a Sunday lockdown power wank instead.. enjoy the game, enjoy the Spurs! I cannae do it to myself.

We must set up to not lose to the mighty Sheffield united. We must worry about their great attacking threat and make sure bergwijn is there to get behind the ball. 5 at the back is a must and if possible put 2 keepers in goal. Then hope kane or son score within 20 minutes then hold on for dear life against one of the most fearsome sides in europe.

If I see Winks and Sissoko in midfield starting I’ll go postal. Look at our bench tonight and tell me those two are the best options - insane. I support Jose but today was a strike against him and his tactics
He’s getting away with it as no fans are in the stadium. If we end the season with nowt our best players could move I don’t think fans will take another season of it.

Back
Top Bottom