Sheriff vs Tottenham Hotspur 24.10 18:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So It's my first thread here so a 10-0 win is a must. :chicco:
It's good that we are going to Sheriff ( I don't know where the fuck that is ) because we have an 'easier' fixture in the PL,better than going to Sheriff and than play vs fucking Man.City.
So my team:
Friedel
Naughton Kaboul Chiriches Fryers
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Holtby Chadli
Defoe (Maybe even :adegrin2:??)
Easy win I guess,want to see a lot of goals,and I don't want to concede one because I want us to try not to concede a goal in the group stage!
COYS :coys:

Last edited:
I don't want to see any of Soldado, Verts, Walker, Townsend, and maybe Paulo going to Moldova.
Just leave them back home. No need to exhaust them. Plus, we got a plethora of quality players for a reason.

Other than that, I'd like to see Chadli and Lennon play on the wings because I want to see Townsend and Lamela play against Hull. But, if it is fitness and game-time that Lamela is lacking, I wouldn't mind him starting both games as long he is still energetic to play against Hull.

.....................Lloris
Naugton-Kaboom-Vlad-Fryers
............Sandro-Dembele
.........Lennon-Holtby-Chadli
.....................Defoe

I would send no one who is supposed to be started on Sunday. 11 changes sounds good to me.

duspurs' preferred XI: :thumbup:
Friedel
Naughton Kaboul Chiriches Fryers
Dembele Capoue
Lennon Eriksen Lamela
Defoe
That depth....:memelol:

Swap Capoue for Holtby if not fit

Not hoping to see Sandro in this one. Just 10 months after serious knee surgery it probably isn't the best idea to have him play three games in a week. Especially since his presence isn't really necessary in this game whereas it's always important to have him the league.

Our cleaner is from Moldova ffs

Fuck me, talk about "look at me I'm better than a Moldovan" attitude, you must be a fucking joy to be around for a foreigner.

"Where you from mate?"

"I'm from Laos"

"How much to fuck your sister?"

etc..

Fuck me, talk about "look at me I'm better than a Moldovan" attitude, you must be a fucking joy to be around for a foreigner.

"Where you from mate?"

"I'm from Laos"

"How much to fuck your sister?"

etc..
How much to fuck your sister?

...............Friedel
Naughts--kaboul--chiriches--fryers
...Capoue--eriksen--dembele
............Kane(false9)
.Lennon. ..................Chadli

Go proper European on them

Back