Sheriff vs Tottenham Hotspur 24.10 18:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4dji4.gif

Desperately poor game, reminded me of the spammers game in that they looked like they thought theyd already won it. Lack of invention and disturbingly no movement even with our record signing and fastest winger on the pitch. Got out of jail - better opposition would have put us away. Vlad is a funny player as well isnt he? Going to be a proper marmite player for fans.

By no means a pretty game, but the result today means that we can rest key players in the last group games and concentrate on the league instead. Bring on Hull i say :vert:

well looks like sheriff 1882 is the qualify/ top of the group party. Probably a bad time to suggest celebrate with pyro. Like alcohol I have already forgot the consequences of using it a week later.

Back
Top Bottom