Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

in the current market and his form the last couple of seasons we might only get £45m for him. At his peak he would have been >£80m IMHO. I would stick with him and see if we can ignite the fire in his belly and turn him back into a nasty sod.

#CleverCunts :mourbringit:

Dele's been shit for two years.

I'm quite indifferent between the sale because if he goes that hopefully helps fund decent ST, CB and CDM options.

If he stays he is not a bad squad option on his day.

I feel like the team is progressing around him so he will struggle for minutes.

I'd be amazed if someone actually pays £40m+ but I imagine that's what Levy would demand. Can't see it happening this window but the writing is on the wall.

Dele's been shit for two years.

I'm quite indifferent between the sale because if he goes that hopefully helps fund decent ST, CB and CDM options.

If he stays he is not a bad squad option on his day.

I feel like the team is progressing around him so he will struggle for minutes.

I'd be amazed if someone actually pays £40m+ but I imagine that's what Levy would demand. Can't see it happening this window but the writing is on the wall.

He will probably lack game time this year and his value go down anyway.

Some great memories but given the fact we will likely play a 3 now in midfield it’s the time to move him on. Hope he kicks on though and fulfills his potential.

tenor.gif

Time to sell or loan Dele, he doesn’t have a spot in the 4-3-3 ... a player with his ego and influence will make things difficult for Mou and the overall environment of the club if he is constantly left out...
Also the press will always keep mention his fking name every time we do not get a good result...
Pls Levy #DeleOut

Yeah the club usually replaces a player after two PL games, one of which we hammered a team away.
Yes, start the revisionism as early as possibly and on the sly. Well done, Sammy. Folks will only remember the score and not the actual play. You've got this down to a science Sammy. And after we alog through against a 7 man Shkendija (sp?) on Thursday but score 2 late goals make sure you refer to our 'two strong EL qualifiers'.

Yes, start the revisionism as early as possibly and on the sly. Well done, Sammy. Folks will only remember the score and not the actual play. You've got this down to a science Sammy. And after we alog through against a 7 man Shkendija (sp?) on Thursday but score 2 late goals make sure you refer to our 'two strong EL qualifiers'.
Couldn’t care less as long we win.
Doesn’t have to be pretty at this stage of the EL just a job to be done.

And what does it matter....win 10-0 and I’m sure I’ll be told to calm down it’s only farmers.

Current squad consists of talent such as Lloris, Regulion, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Son, Bergwijn, Bale, Kane with a fair few foot soldiers like Winks, Hojbjerg, Doherty etc that help the class be what they are.

How Dele has fallen from not only the first reel of names from our squad to not even making it to the water carrying one is a hugely disappointing fall from grace. Talent wise he had that Berbatov kind of uniqueness I love seeing in our shirt. Take the wake up call, ditch the shit that distracts you and do something great with your talent Del, I sincerely hope he does.

You got to question where Dele fits in when all players are fit.

Strongest XI in my opinion

Lloris
Doherty
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Bale
Ndombele
Son
Kane

You then have

Hart
Gazzaniga
Dier
Tanganga
Davies
Winks
Sissoko
Gedson
Sessengon
Dele
Lucas
Bergwijn
Lamela
Potentially a new striker.

We haven't had depth like this since Martin Jol days, but I think Dele is going to have to settle for a place on the bench unless he starts showing my desire and consistency.

in the current market and his form the last couple of seasons we might only get £45m for him. At his peak he would have been >£80m IMHO. I would stick with him and see if we can ignite the fire in his belly and turn him back into a nasty sod.

If we could get 45m for Dele right now that would be amazing. I would have him on the first plane to whoever is willing to pay that.

45m for a CM/AM or CB or DM (but zero chance they do that) could get us an important player that could walk into our starting line-up and help us immediately.

Couldn’t care less as long we win.
Doesn’t have to be pretty at this stage of the EL just a job to be done.

And what does it matter....win 10-0 and I’m sure I’ll be told to calm down it’s only farmers.
Yeah, you were beginning to revise the Soton game though as a 'blowout'. That's what I was talking about.

And I hope our next EL game is 10-0...against farmers...but comfortable and always in control. What I don't want is a slog for 75 mintues only to score off some wild bit of luck then have the farmer give up and we pump in 4 more with folks saying 'blowout'. Mou did this in ManU where they kept going and padding stats at the end of shit games and supporters thought they were good. They weren't and we saw that. I want good solid, if unspectacular, performances that show we are in control. And I will characterize them accurately.

Now pipe down while you're on a fucking yellow before you get sent to the fucking bin...and ruin my entertainment. Cunt.

Poch.

Yeah, you were beginning to revise the Soton game though as a 'blowout'. That's what I was talking about.

And I hope our next EL game is 10-0...against farmers...but comfortable and always in control. What I don't want is a slog for 75 mintues only to score off some wild bit of luck then have the farmer give up and we pump in 4 more with folks saying 'blowout'. Mou did this in ManU where they kept going and padding stats at the end of shit games and supporters thought they were good. They weren't and we saw that. I want good solid, if unspectacular, performances that show we are in control. And I will characterize them accurately.

Now pipe down while you're on a fucking yellow before you get sent to the fucking bin...and ruin my entertainment. Cunt.

Poch.
I don’t care how we win in the EL qualifying rounds. Just get the job done.

That’s it, the rest of your post was shit

Poch.

I just want the win... you want control, just go and watch man city or any other boring squad... this is going to be a bumpy ride lad so put your seatbelt and cut ur shit... and Praise Mourinho as our saviour and liberator!!!

Back
Top Bottom