Should Levy Go Too?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Levy go with AVB?

• Yes

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 88 61.5%

• Total voters
So you are proposing that the man who just got £86M for one player and spent £120M on half a dozen additions to the squad, is the root cause of the team being unable to string a coherent performance together?

Just what else does Levy have to do to justify that suggestion, do an abramovich and dictate team tactics as well?

This club got what its supporters wanted - that OLD tosser Redknapp sacked (despite having gotten us into europe twice (- one time due to circumstance) and having us play the best football I have seen at WHL since the 60's)
and he got the new Portugeezer wunderkind - despite all of the signs writ large from his tenure at Chelski -
and you are asking the man who granted you your wishes to be sacked?

Fantastic rationale.

So you are proposing that the man who just got £86M for one player and spent £120M on half a dozen additions to the squad, is the root cause of the team being unable to string a coherent performance together?

Just what else does Levy have to do to justify that suggestion, do an abramovich and dictate team tactics as well?

This club got what its supporters wanted - that OLD tosser Redknapp sacked (despite having gotten us into europe twice (- one time due to circumstance) and having us play the best football I have seen at WHL since the 60's)
and he got the new Portugeezer wunderkind - despite all of the signs writ large from his tenure at Chelski -
and you are asking the man who granted you your wishes to be sacked?

Fantastic rationale.

First off fuck you. You stupid fucking jumped up tosser.

I supported Redknapp to the bitter end and was livid he was sacked so fuck off and die you old cunt

That is the case but it's Levy's project and it's making money so shy would joe care?

Well I guess in that sense he shouldn't but do not think on the footballing side we've somewhat stagnated in recent seasons. I just don't see Levy taking us forward on the football pitch and think he lucked out getting Redknapp after the whole Ramos disaster. Kinda got lucky with Jol to after the Santini joke.

I supported Redknapp to the bitter end and was livid he was sacked so fuck off and die you old cunt
me too
If you want to question levy, do it for the right reason - not his support for market transfer dealings.
I know you don't mean the last bit, that would just be mean spirited of you.

me too
If you want to question levy, do it for the right reason - not his support for market transfer dealings.

me too

My main point about Levy is he doesn't have a fuckn clue when it comes to appointing manager. Selling all our best players at the drop of a hat doesn't help either. Sure if their contract is winding down pull the trigger but when you've got a player like Bale on 3 or 4 years fuck the money he's irreplaceable.

why do you want me to die then? if I didn't know better - I'd begin to suspect that you might be angry at me

angry at you lol nah I don't care about you nearly enough to be angry at you

I just think you're a stupid cunt and a waste of space who wouldn't be missed in the slightest.

My main point about Levy is he doesn't have a fuckn clue when it comes to appointing manager. Selling all our best players at the drop of a hat doesn't help either. Sure if their contract is winding down pull the trigger but when you've got a player like Bale on 3 or 4 years fuck the money he's irreplaceable.
ah come on - he was about to do another prima donna cunt impersonation. flog him before he soured the reputation he had, and get him at the top market value, rather than be stuck with a player totally lacking in motivation and incentive, thereby lowering his market value.
I'm just as fucked off as you are that we lost berbatov, Modric and Bale like we did, but i think Levy did the righ thing for the club, by getting top dollar for them, whilst they were still bankable.

BUT - I totally agree that his decisions in manager selection have been haphazard and poor. he did get lucky with Redknapp - but Harry was getting too big for his boots. In the end I was happy he went just so I didn't have to put up with the thundercunts on Spurs newsgroups inventing more reasons to get rid of the guy, that made no sense.
Redknapp wasn't a great tactician, but he was a footballer, with a gift, - that of motivation, team building and charismatic leadership. He took an ailing and relatively ordinary team and made them into a sporadically great side, and a consistently good side.
If levy had managed to persuade AVB to work as Redknapps no2 - naybe that might have yielded better results. AVB on his own has turned a large collection of gifted individuals into a relatively average unit, that fails to capitalise on the talents at its disposal.

angry at you lol nah I don't care about you nearly enough to be angry at you

I just think you're a stupid cunt and a waste of space who wouldn't be missed in the slightest.
No, I'm neither - I'm just someone who pricked your bubble and you're annoyed at me.
We are all angry and pissed off. getting the arseholes with each other is a waste of everyones time and energy.

ah come on - he was about to do another prima donna cunt impersonation. flog him before he soured the reputation he had, and get him at the top market value, rather than be stuck with a player totally lacking in motivation and incentive, thereby lowering his market value.
I'm just as fucked off as you are that we lost berbatov, Modric and Bale like we did, but i think Levy did the righ thing for the club, by getting top dollar for them, whilst they were still bankable.

BUT - I totally agree that his decisions in manager selection have been haphazard and poor. he did get lucky with Redknapp - but Harry was getting too big for his boots. In the end I was happy he went just so I didn't have to put up with the thundercunts on Spurs newsgroups inventing more reasons to get rid of the guy, that made no sense.
Redknapp wasn't a great tactician, but he was a footballer, with a gift, - that of motivation, team building and charismatic leadership. He took an ailing and relatively ordinary team and made them into a sporadically great side, and a consistently good side.
If levy had managed to persuade AVB to work as Redknapps no2 - naybe that might have yielded better results. AVB on his own has turned a large collection of gifted individuals into a relatively average unit, that fails to capitalise on the talents at its disposal.

Suarez and Rooney don't look lacking in motivation and incentive do they? and Benteke started the season in fine form before his injury.

We regularly cave in so players know all they have to do is kick up a fuss and Levy will submit to their wishes. We will never progress further if we keep selling all our best players and Levy stays in charge of managerial appointments, that much is clear to me now. We had a PRICELESS player on our books and sold him at the drop of a hat.

No, I'm neither - I'm just someone who pricked your bubble and you're annoyed at me.
We are all angry and pissed off. getting the arseholes with each other is a waste of everyones time and energy.

Only in your tiny little fuckn brain you idiot

THFCs performance today pissed me the fuck off, you had fuck all to do with it and mean the square root of fuck all to me

you're an insignificant delusional twat

Back
Top Bottom