Should we move for Ashley Cole?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't he Fan of that dumb club whose name I don't want to spell and played for Chelski?! Wanting more wage per month than Adebayor in a year and is older than Rose's grandma?
Doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Everyone saying that 'he's a cunt' - when has he acted up in the last few years? He's a model professional in my book, and England's best player for the last 15 years without a shadow of a doubt.

Saying that, we should go for someone younger

Everyone saying that 'he's a cunt' - when has he acted up in the last few years? He's a model professional in my book, and England's best player for the last 15 years without a shadow of a doubt.

Saying that, we should go for someone younger

Was only 18 months ago he called the FA a bunch of twats over John Terry, but none of that matters I agree unlike John Terry, Cole was/is a very good player and very consistent, but his age and history means he is a non runner for us.

Wish we were back to days of Harry when you have King Modric VDV Bale Ade in team means you could play Alan Hutton and it wouldnt even matter!!! as our team more average now in quality Full Backs actually matter

puking_brian.gif

as much as he can be a cunt is he any different in that respect to BAE? both just play football for the cash. If we could get him why not at least then the club would have a GOOD left back. say what you want about him he is a world class left back

as much as he can be a cunt is he any different in that respect to BAE? both just play football for the cash. If we could get him why not at least then the club would have a GOOD left back. say what you want about him he is a world class left back
He is the Priscilla of all knob heads

"Waaahhh waaahhhh he's a cunt, Grade A cunt, 48-carat cunt, cunty cunthead cunt".

He's an excellent player, and would improve our defence massively.

If the contract length (no more than 2 years) is right and the wages (no more than £50k/week) sensible, I'd definitely take him. Age and history aside, he is an excellent left back, and far superior to what we have currently. Rose cannot even get near Cole in my books.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer Shaw, or about 29 other left backs around the world, but if you said Cole over Rose and/or Fryers - Cole every time.

"Waaahhh waaahhhh he's a cunt, Grade A cunt, 48-carat cunt, cunty cunthead cunt".

He's an excellent player, and would improve our defence massively.

If the contract length (no more than 2 years) is right and the wages (no more than £50k/week) sensible, I'd definitely take him. Age and history aside, he is an excellent left back, and far superior to what we have currently. Rose cannot even get near Cole in my books.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer Shaw, or about 29 other left backs around the world, but if you said Cole over Rose and/or Fryers - Cole every time.
I agree.

He's still a cunt though.

Who else has been better? Lampard? No chance. Rooney? Not consistent enough. The only one that comes close is Gerrard IMO.

There's a reason he has over 100 caps
no no no no no
You are supposed to show your undying love for Tottenham by calling him lots of profane insults and questioning his morals and personality.

You can't come in here and start recognising him for his footballing ability.
Whatever next?

Back
Top Bottom