Should we organise a protest/march outside the Tottenham Stadium against the ESL?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking love America.

A lot of UK and EU citizens, especially on this forum, run America down, but that's only because they're jealous - they desperately tell themselves that their lives in rabbit hutches aren't so bad, but they'd move to America in a heartbeat if they had the skills and wherewithal to do so.
The American dream just bollocks.
It's a complete mess . It's projects a constant bloated image of success through the media while it is in chaos , which it's flag waving uneducated unwashed lap up .
Trump fans , racial divide , few can afford continued medical care , juvenile patriotism, archaic gun laws , obesity, improvised inner cities, white flight , and millions below the poverty line .
It's best days are behind in it , the 50's was it's golden age built on its economic success in WW2.
While many live well , many others are totally fucked .

Last edited:
It's a complete mess . It's projects a constant image of success through the media while it is in chaos.
Trump fans , racial divide , few can afford continued medical care , juvenile patriotism, archaic gun laws and millions below the poverty line .
It's best days are behind in it , the 50's was it's golden age built on its economic success in WW2.

Yeah....but KFC counterbalances all that.

I find it hard to get too uptight about what happened and am not in the least surprised that it fell through. I was more worried when something like this was suggested several years ago and we were not involved. It would have been worse for the likes of Everton who were to be excluded.
There are still calls for points deductions etc and any protests tonight will only increase those calls. The anti Levy mob will try and take advantage of this but the best thing is for it all to be forgotten or it will increase the hand of those wanting the club and supporters punished with points deductions. The players and supporters are blameless and should not be punished by points deductions.

Hopefully there's a huge enic out protest tonight. I'm working could be anywhere but if it's tottenham I'll be sure to park up and come and join in. ENIC OUT!!!

I’m going up today. It may be just a few of us and make not a huge amount of difference. But indifference will lead to more of the same. Levy needs to feel the pressure.

May get the bus down. If no one there it is no bother, all this talk of KFC has got me wanting a chick king. I get the shits every single time I eat fried chicken, but maybe this time it will be different...🥲

May get the bus down. If no one there it is no bother, all this talk of KFC has got me wanting a chick king. I get the shits every single time I eat fried chicken, but maybe this time it will be different...🥲
I do the same thing with the zinger burger from kfc🤣 always fucks me up in the morning but it tastes good on the way in.

The American dream just bollocks.
It's a complete mess . It's projects a constant bloated image of success through the media while it is in chaos , which it's flag waving uneducated unwashed lap up .
Trump fans , racial divide , few can afford continued medical care , juvenile patriotism, archaic gun laws , obesity, improvised inner cities, white flight , and millions below the poverty line .
Just words and cliches. No analysis.

Quality of life is unbelievably high - even in densely populated states like MA, there's still a lot of space.

Trump fans - so what?

Racial divide - is there? What about the UK etc? We were all told by the talking heads after the Harry and Meghan affair that it is even worse in the UK, and if you disagree with Meghan, you're racist.

Few can afford continued medical care - not even remotely true

Juvenile patriotism - I seem to remember a certain country soiling itself over a certain 2012 opening ceremony. Wind your neck in.

Archaic gun laws - timeless gun laws. You probably think magna carta - if you even know what it is - is archaic too.

Obesity - personal choice/responsibility. Same as the UK in any case

White flight - nothing wrong with that. If people want to work their way out of poor areas, are they not allowed to?

Millions below poverty line - same as UK, then.

Its best days are behind it - same with most countries.

I wouldn’t do any such thing- it’s a project gone wrong. A shit hole of a country home to some of the poorest people on the planet despite its vast wealth. A collection of states built quite deliberately on racial division unlike the social class division elsewhere. Give me Canada, the Caribbean or indeed South America but the USA can stay on the silver screen where it belongs!
So much ignorance it hurts.

Just words and cliches. No analysis.

Quality of life is unbelievably high - even in densely populated states like MA, there's still a lot of space.

Trump fans - so what?

Racial divide - is there? What about the UK etc? We were all told by the talking heads after the Harry and Meghan affair that it is even worse in the UK, and if you disagree with Meghan, you're racist.

Few can afford continued medical care - not even remotely true

Juvenile patriotism - I seem to remember a certain country soiling itself over a certain 2012 opening ceremony. Wind your neck in.

Archaic gun laws - timeless gun laws. You probably think magna carta - if you even know what it is - is archaic too.

Obesity - personal choice/responsibility. Same as the UK in any case

White flight - nothing wrong with that. If people want to work their way out of poor areas, are they not allowed to?

Millions below poverty line - same as UK, then.Yes we h

Its best days are behind it - same with most countries.
Wave your star bangled banner mate , tell us it's the greatest place on earth , keep shouting it's the "land of the free" believe the bollocks if it makes you happy sunshine.

Quality of life in many lower Southern States , Rust belt ,Northern industrial centres resembles the Dark ages than a modern civilized society.

Both systems have their faults but with a NHS and better social care no matter with many inadequacies offers more support to the poor.

Go USA ! Just a bunch of overweight dicks who have never left their own state .

No liberal society should base itself on the threat of gun violence especially in the hands of some of the most brain dead people on the planet.

Comparing both countries on racism shows your total ignorance or empathy.
KKK, apartied till the mid 60s , legacy of slavery ,today know in Minnesota, government free militias , historical killings , l could write a book .

66% of Americans have recently reported this year that they are deeply concerned , can not afford on going medical care .
Blimey sunshine it's a disgrace .

Keep your pecker up in your sceptic tank delusion.

State of this cunt...

Ezgcz-TXMAIFqqc

So much ignorance it hurts.
There is a reason those deluded citizens describe themselves as Irish Americans, or Italian American, or indeed African Americans etc... as there isn’t one iota of American DNA in any of them other than the dark skinned natives who are indeed deserving of the title:

Genuine American! :disdain:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom