Signatures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we allow images in sigs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Tried to add an image signature to my user account, but it doesnt appear to let me use tags.

I do the odd sig design so I made something quickly. Unfortunately I don't have photoshop at the moment, so it looks abit shite.

Is there a chance you could allow [img] into the signatures area? I'd like to create a shit load of sigs soon (hopefully some for you guys too...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't like sig images, I don't want to have to scroll down them every time I read a thread. If enough of you want them though, I'll change the setting.

I think I can add settings for the size of image allowed so perhaps we should have rules for that.

Yea, there is. By default though, everyone would see them and any guests would too. Dunno if that would bother people, I'm probably just being fussy.

I meant as in not show signatures, should be something in the control panel for us to switch off signatures and avatars?

^ That's kinda why I don't want them. Not everyone will know you can turn them off in the settings.

Bloody sigs, otherwise veiled as a chance for people with nothing better to do to show off how they can make flash designs of Spurs players and (usually) other crap. The bigger and more elaborate the sig, the smaller the penis.....probably.

Thank god the vote is correct. We don't need them here.

Back
Top Bottom