Signings we made then sold who turned out to be good

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but not really - he played for us at a time when you stood almost no chance for playing for Spain if you played abroad, that was pretty much his only reason for going back. Bit of a shame as he never won a full cap.

Still he did get two streets named after him, one in Zaragoza city and another in a nearby village..

321666_1.jpg

calle-gol-de-nayim.jpg
Good bit of context. I like it. Also like Nayim's goal street!

Incidentally (blatantly), it was Mabbutt and Nayim who had a kick about with me in the centre circle before the friendly against Hearts at Tynecastle. Seemed like a good cunt

Best shout so far is Souness

I would add to the debate (& to differing degrees):

Waddle (castigated by many of our fans - was arguably at his best with Marseille)
Danny Murphy (handful of apps for us then loads for Fulham)
Modric (v good for us great for RM)
Matt Etherington (better for Stoke & Spammers)
Redknapp 1st time around

Obviously not a spurs player, but every time I see something about Rino Gattuso I'm reminded that Glasgow Rangers fucked him off to make space for Barry Ferguson to develop.
Ferguson, especially when he was young, was a good player, but look what that wee mad cunt Gattuso went on to achieve. I also understand that he loved Rangers and wanted to stay. Ended up marrying a Glaswegian bird and all sorts. The wee cunt is gutted he missed out on a career in the west coast of Scotland, despite his subsequent Italian successes.

Madness. Fucken madness.
I never knew Gattuso played for Rangers. Love him or loathe him, what a player... I thought he was great.

Just looked up his time at Rangers and found this quote:

““That’s the thing about Gascoigne – he’s famous for doing all those pranks. For example, he welcomed me to Rangers by doing his business in my socks but there were also so many kind gestures that not many people know about.”

:dembelelol:

Incidentally (blatantly), it was Mabbutt and Nayim who had a kick about with me in the centre circle before the friendly against Hearts at Tynecastle. Seemed like a good cunt

JxhjoF.gif

Never gets old watching that goal, no wonder we had that fanzine “One flew over Seaman’s head” back in the day

The amount of times it happened to him is crazy, Nayim, Gazza, Koeman, Ronaldinho, Dixon own goal

like the time thorsvedt gave you his gloves you lying cunt

Back
Top Bottom