Sir Bill Nicholson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bull.

Scolar paid the price FOR BEING COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT IN EVERY NON-FOOTBALL RELATED REVENUE STREAM WHICH HE INVOLVED THE CLUB IN.

It's easy having ideas - diversification? Big deal. Just make it work, you twat. Instead THE FOOTBALL WAS SUBSIDISING EVERY OTHER PART OF THE CLUB WHICH WAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE PLAN WAS. First Direct? Good idea, not unique. But they made it work through excellent implementation.

Scolar was an absolute cunt, a moron who lucked out in Property and thought he was the dogs nuts across every business you could think of. HE COULDN'T EVEN DO THE EAST STAND TO BUDGET AND HAD TO SELL WADDLE TO PAY FOR IT!!!

If anyone ripped his head off and shat down his throat I'd buy him a pint and dance on the cunt's grave. If I ever bump into someone like saying how great he was I'd fucking deck them.

Moron
Didn’t scholar rock up at Forest a few years later and nearly bankrupt them as well?

Just reading up on it now, sold players behind the managers back, fell out with the other directors, tried to sue them and lost.

We nearly lost spurs because of his antics.
we were in the top 5 clubs - Us, Goons, MUFC, LFC and EFC. We'd won the FA cup more than any other club.

He bankrupted the club, in came the dead hand of Surallan, and within a couple of years we were fighting relegation battles.

What a legacy cunt face

oh, and he ripped out the old Shelf, the best place to watch a match anywhere.

I didn't care for the abusive nature of your post, sir.

Enjoy your evening.
mate you don't care for being made a fool of.

If you had any answers you'd have come up with them to justify your POV.

Scolar was an incompetent moron who wrecked our club.

We've had 32 years of not even getting to the FA cup final let alone winning it.

In that time, Pompey, Wigan, and Leiester have ALL WON.

WE HAVENT EVEN GOT TO A FINAL.

Well done Scolar. You took a wrecking ball to the club and smashed it to bits

Is it possible to keep a Bill Nicholson thread clear of fighting over Scholar?

Back on topic, it’s ridiculous to think about it that we don’t have a statue of him already. Surely that should come before a karting track.

Back
Top Bottom