Sky & BT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Premier League has scrapped its pay-per-view method for matches until at least the new year, and some fixtures will now be shown on the BBC.

Fulham's game against Everton on Sunday, 22 November (12:00 GMT) will be screened live on BBC One.
The Premier League said all remaining games in November and over the Christmas and New Year period will be shown on existing broadcast services.

The £14.95 pay-per-view fee was introduced in October.

It led to significant protests among fan groups and more than £300,000 has been raised for charity by fans boycotting pay-per-view games after top-flight clubs voted 19-1 in favour of the "interim solution".

Now, the Premier League has reverted to the model used in September, in which all 28 Premier League matches were shown live with all broadcast partners - Sky Sports, BT Sport, the BBC and Amazon Prime - screening matches.
I hope we do not end up on BBC or we will have to put up with Lineker. I also hope the BBC are not getting it as a freebie. Do not like the spreading out of the matches why can they not be on Sky and BT at the same time especially 3pm on Saturday. However glad they have scrapped PPV .

I hope we do not end up on BBC or we will have to put up with Lineker. I also hope the BBC are not getting it as a freebie. Do not like the spreading out of the matches why can they not be on Sky and BT at the same time especially 3pm on Saturday. However glad they have scrapped PPV .
This reminded me of this thread. It would be unfortunate for all the licence fee dodgers if all Spurs' festive period games were on Auntie's channels.

As long as I don't have to cope with that Spanish bloke screaming after every goal .

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Back
Top Bottom