Some Light Relief

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anyone happen to see "Money For Nothing" (BBC programme where they make new stuff out of things people are chucking in a skip) yesterday?
Someone in Walsall was throwing a very old blue suitcase which got turned into a coffee table.
They kept the surround of the case including some stickers stuck on it...
Blue and white Yosemite Sam "Tottenham", Speedy Gonzales "Spurs" and what looked like Wile E. Coyote holding a magnetic saying "Super Magnetic Tottenham".
Interesting Warner Bros. tie-up...
Insert "That's All Folks..." joke here...
I had a wallet once ....made out of elephants foreskin.
If you gave it a good rub it turned into a suitcase. :sneaky:

I had a wallet once ....made out of elephants foreskin.
If you gave it a good rub it turned into a suitcase. :sneaky:
Former wealthiest man in the world Aristotle Onassis had the bar seat covers on his yacht covered in whale foreskin leather. He accordingly took great delight in entertaining beautiful women and revealing what they were sitting on.

Did anyone happen to see "Money For Nothing" (BBC programme where they make new stuff out of things people are chucking in a skip) yesterday?
Someone in Walsall was throwing a very old blue suitcase which got turned into a coffee table.
They kept the surround of the case including some stickers stuck on it...
Blue and white Yosemite Sam "Tottenham", Speedy Gonzales "Spurs" and what looked like Wile E. Coyote holding a magnetic saying "Super Magnetic Tottenham".
Interesting Warner Bros. tie-up...
Insert "That's All Folks..." joke here...
Going to have to catch that on iplayer:)

sammyspurs sammyspurs , maybe some of these may tickle you:

"Mirosoft bought Skypefor $8.5 billion, LOL idiots, they could have downloaded it for free"
Dele tweets

"Well Tim, I guess my advice to you would be this - make as many saves as you can"
Kasey Keller gives some words of wisdom to fellow countryman Tim Howard after he signed for Man Utd

"Bloody foreigner"
Ossie Ardiles is upset by diving from Boro's Bosko Jankovic

"There's no better feeling in the world than to win in the last minute, though your wife might disagree."
Martin Jol gets fruity

"Yes I swear a lot. But the advantage is that having played abroad, I can choose a different language to the referee's".
Jurgen Klinsmann

I drove past a prison the other day and noticed someone climbing down the wall

Thought it was a little condescending

Where’s my coat?

:walkercry:

"Rather than shouting at the tv, why don't you keep your mouth shut and keep all that hot air in, at least you might do the rest of us some good by internally combusting you stupid man".
The Wife. :pochcry:

2mj19qo.jpg

Just put this up in the rugby thread but thought I'd share it in here too. Make sure you have the sound switched on at the bottom of the clip after pressing 'play'....

Think Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman will like it :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom