Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just reacting to the chump who says no-one was ill before going to Barcelona training camp, when two players known to have been ill. Who caught what off of whom and when is anybody's guess.
Oh god you're thick as pig shit. Kane was reported sick on the 1st Jan and proceededed to miss the Swansea game. He since started 3 games before travelling to barcs and looked great so he obviously recovered from it.
As I said, if you actually think there is even a remote possibility Lloris and Eriksen caught this virus before travelling to Barcelona you are a moron (and also training btw). If you think anyone with a virus was permitted to travel and train with the rest of the team you are again a moron.

worst we have played in a long time.
sissoko is not a top four club player - the amount of pitch time he has had this season is telling!

Southampton's 11 game winless streak includes today's draw as well as a 0-0 at Old Trafford and a 1-1 at home to Woolwich so todays result is not a total disaster but I admit it is a fucking bitter disappointment!

Na there wasn't any illness, we just omitted our best playmaker and our captain from the squad for a laugh I think.

With Eriksen out, when you shuffle the pack have Wanyama and Lamela on the bench and Sissoko gets in front of the pair of them, something should tell you that we haven't got the strength in depth.

With Lloris and Eriksen out if we couldn't manage a single second half shot on goal against a bottom three side then we have bigger problems than a case of sunstroke.

Dildo calls me a plum then complains about personal insults. The guy contradicts himself (again) and has the nerve to say he he won't lower himself to my level. A real life Dildo is Guido.
If you think the use of the word "plumb" amounts to personal abuse, then you are in need of serious help. Go compare my post to yours, there is a fucking massive difference in tone an language. And of course you continue with yet more personal abuse.

But Spurs are playing against 12 men every week. Did anybody see referee (not my) Friend warning Eric Dier early at a corner coz he complained he was being held by a Soton player? Ref was pointing he would send him off. That trend continued all the way through the match, Harry Kane, England's centre-forward being treated like dirt and zero protection.

That's why other teams can have "off days" and win and Spurs drop points. Woolwich have a 'force-field' around them, which if you cross into and they lose the ball, it's a free kick for them. Chelsea the same!

I wish more Tottenham fans would make their voices heard about this FA conspiracy which has been going for over 10 years. They should sing insulting songs about the next rotten referee at Wembley, I don't know what ones are best, but I would join in. Also Sky is Woolwich TV, Gary Neville saying he thought "Uhoh" when he thought Harry Kane would score the winner, proving they hate Tottenham!
I admit to being a conspiracy theorist myself sometimes mate, but your taking things to a whole new level here.

Teams in the bottom three, massively under-perform thats why they call it the fucking relegation zone. I don't think they have won a single game in ten, so please don't tell me that they are on the cusp of something magnificent.

FFS

I didn't say they're on the cusp of something magnificent, merely that they're better than their position suggests.

You think they're going to be there at the end of the season?

West Ham were right in the shit not long ago, and Palace, and Southampton's squad is far, far better than both of theirs. They've probably got the strongest squad in the bottom half.

The only players I was content with were Kane, Davies and Vorm.

But yet again, we lacked creativity in attack. We need someone to fill in when Dele, Son and Lamela have no answers......I have no idea how anyone can look at that game and think our biggest issues were behind the attackers. They had plenty of the ball, and wasted absolutely everything that came their way.

I was content with Vorm, Verts and Kane

Davies???

Still can’t cross a ball in open play but does deliver a good corner kick

Sissoko does some good things (setting up Lamela) but still fucks things up

I don't think Sissoco is good enough for Spurs...or Aurier...Trips is better...Lamela is no good either.... we will never win a thing until we have players with the mentality of Kane.... the work rate.... I don't know where these players are that we need but we need them soon or we will be loosing Kane...it would be unfair to keep him if he wants to win things ...he has already gave us so much.... I think Poch hasn't got a plan b.... Alli today was rubbish and has been for at least 8 games...its not all about being flash,,,

Are you pissed?

Oh god you're thick as pig shit. Kane was reported sick on the 1st Jan and proceededed to miss the Swansea game. He since started 3 games before travelling to barcs and looked great so he obviously recovered from it.
As I said, if you actually think there is even a remote possibility Lloris and Eriksen caught this virus before travelling to Barcelona you are a moron (and also training btw). If you think anyone with a virus was permitted to travel and train with the rest of the team you are again a moron.
Players had a virus before they flew, this is fact and reported, this means it was in our camp at Hotspur Way. Kane was ill again in Barcelona as reported, fact. Players Eriksen and Lloris now have a virus, fact. Now other players not named are also reported to have a virus, led to believe some played with it today, fact.

I have NEVER said Lloris or Eriksen caught this virus before they travelled, suggest you find where I said this. The only names I mentioned about prior to the trip have been Kane and Winks, it's there in print, no-one else.

And yet more insults.

worst we have played in a long time.
sissoko is not a top four club player - the amount of pitch time he has had this season is telling!

Southampton's 11 game winless streak includes today's draw as well as a 0-0 at Old Trafford and a 1-1 at home to Woolwich so todays result is not a total disaster but I admit it is a fucking bitter disappointment!

Well what does the amount of pitch time tell you about Sissoko?

Other than he has the manager’s confidence

He does more right than wrong imo

Just watched the game, having been working while it was on.

Casual reminder that we support Tottenham Hotspur.

You take anything for granted, you will be punished. Nobody was gash today really. We just didn't manage it in that not-quite-quantifiable way that often defines Spurs.

It'll be alright.

Back
Top Bottom