Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two teams coming off 1-0 defeats. Two players playing their old team.

Saints played pretty bad last week and I suspect they will come out pressing hard. I would not be surprised by another sluggish performance from our side and expect them to pressure PEH.

Last edited:
Games coming thick and fast, love it. There is no time to dwell on the result good or bad, Go big or go home.

Games coming thick and fast, love it. There is no time to dwell on the result good or bad, Go big or go home.
The team look like they aren’t match fit yet, was thinking maybe these games every few days will give us an advantage in getting fitter quicker

I'd start Ndombelly in this one.
Fair fucks to him he helped change game against Plovdiv, Southampton is a big step up in intensity but lets see if have can thrive on a bit of confidence.

Besides, if I see Sissoko starting another game I might snap

Strongest possible starting team for this game, fringe players and kids on Tuesday, then hopefully another strong lineup in Macedonia on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom