Southampton vs Tottenham - Sun 20th Sept at 12noon.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale no way; but could we see a cheeky debut for Reggie?
Unlikely, aside from the registration matter he sprained his ankle on the 7th while playing for Spain. Looked serious at the time and he was in a lot of pain but luckily it was just that, a sprain. He'd need 10 days-2 weeks it was said the next day.

Unlikely, aside from the registration matter he sprained his ankle on the 7th while playing for Spain. Looked serious at the time and he was in a lot of pain but luckily it was just that, a sprain. He'd need 10 days-2 weeks it was said the next day.
So a January* debut then.....

*January 2023!! :mourshock:

DJr.gif
Sissoko will start, so will Lucas

-----------------------Lloris------------------------
Doherty-------Toby-----Sanchez---------Davies
----------------------Holjbjerg---------------------
-----------------Winks------Lo'Celso------------
------Bergwijn---------------------------Son-----
------------------------Kane----------------------

[FORMATION=4231, Lloris, Doherty, Toby, Dier, Davies, Lo Celso, Ndombele/Højbjerg, Lucas/Stevie B, Dele, Son, Kane][/FORMATION]
Davies & Dele's places are up for grabs once we complete our Real 'raid'.... but other than that, Dier, Lucas and Ndombele also have something to prove.... with Sanchez, Bergwein & Winks waiting in the wings...
Bale and Regulion will waltz straight into the team once fit I imagine.

I expect a completely different XI on Tuesday vs. Leyton Orient.

Last edited:
He's injured as well?
Why don't we just sign Douglas Bader and be fucking done with it!...

No clue what is going to happen here, I'd like to think the club gets a massive lift from Bale/Reguilon (if it's ever fucking announced!)

The fixtures computer gave us a real dolly of a start, but we've already fucked up the first hurdle against a team we haven't lost against since the advent of steam power.

We always without fail start seasons slow.

Ings seems to like playing against us, and with our back 4 I worry.

Sorry to be a downer but I really wouldn't be surprised if we dropped more points tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom