Southgate Or Martinez ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southgate Or Martinez

• Total voters

Fattynomates

Member of the Daniel Levy appreciation society
We need to start coming to terms with the fact it's either going to be one of Southgate or Martinez as our next coach, otherwise we would have had a new coach announced by now, its so obvious we are waiting until after the Euros to announce it, so you have to choose 1, who is it going to be?

I like both, then again I like Howe as well . Whilst Levy is at the club we have to come to terms with mediocrity and not waste time and energy fighting it. To answer your question I think il opt for Martinez

Southgate is doing a great job for England! I want him to stay England manager!

I would take Martinez, who I still don't think is that bad... plus after this shambles, I think we'd be lucky to get him.

Southgate is doing a great job for England! I want him to stay England manager!

I would take Martinez, who I still don't think is that bad... plus after this shambles, I think we'd be lucky to get him.
Animated GIF

Martinez just because he can play attacking football. If we are going this low I will put my hand up for Eddie Howe.
He can? Pretty sure he just lets the players go do what the hell they want. Whenever he comes up against anyone who has more than the back of a fag packet for their tactics he comes unstuck...

Id certainly rather Howe over Martinez, but even then I really dont want Howe.

I just REALLY REALLY dont want Martinez.

ANd dont get me started on Southgate...

Back
Top Bottom